kromka

How to achieve Devil's Due

This post contains spoilers!

I tried Old Man couple of times. Every time I tried to achieved Devil's Due end I failed. Additionally BI is not helpful, because every update of A3 force me to restart this mission.

I consider Old Man as a good mission but I am just tired figuring out what to do to finish it with this end.

Sequence below will take you up to 10 minutes.

Spoiler

//Install debug console.
//https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1939811222&searchtext=debug+console
//All commands below should be pasted into this console (to open console press Esc)

//Start the mission with manual saving choosed.

removeAllWeapons player;
removeBackpack player;
player addWeapon "arifle_Katiba_F";
player addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_ACO_grn";
player addPrimaryWeaponItem "30Rnd_65x39_caseless_green";
player addBackpack "B_AssaultPack_blk";
for "_i" from 1 to 2 do {player addItemToUniform "30Rnd_65x39_caseless_green";};
player addItemToBackpack "30Rnd_65x39_caseless_green";
player addItemToBackpack "SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag";
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {player addItemToBackpack "DemoCharge_Remote_Mag";};
cheat9=true;
player setPos[2300,13100];

//Ignore Arthur's call and place satchels in the dome. Usually I place two on both side of the gate, one on big tank, one on fuel truck.

player setPos[2300,13100];

//Destroy the lab and wait until Keystone will call and will assign meeting point.

player setPos[5490,14610]; 

//Obtain sample as usuall. Wait until Samjo will assign the delivery point.

player setPos[5800,10300];

//Go to the van and place the sample into it (now you will notice how this mission should work properly).
//Rest is manual one:
//- you have to find a boat. Save the game because of patrols!!! Possible location is near the landing pier due to the west. 
//-after you will find the boat save the game once again. Your goal is to achieve edge of the map. If you will start from Goergtown in my opinion the easiest direction is North. Anyway there is always possibillity patrol boats will destroy you.
//-some time after you started Samjo will call again.
//-go to the edge of the map and further until mission will end. Watch the credits.

//Uninstall debug console.

• Like 2

Thank you, very, very much!

I can't understand why BIS never fixed this bug but at least with your solution I was finally able to watch the "Ensemble's end" and gain the achievement after all these years trying to do it so! 

Just a small note, the: 

player setPos[5490,14610];

which gets you close to the meeting point with Keystone sometimes doesn't work.

In my case what I did was to jump to the next point (Georgetown -  player setPos[5800,10300];) get a boat, meet with Keystone and do what it needs to be done. And then jump back again to:

player setPos[5800,10300];

and complete the "mission"

The method indicated in the post did not help me, I suffered with her for several days.

It seems to have found a working option.

After you put the vaccine in the van, if you didn't get a call, enter the following command in the console:

["T_SQ99_F_SyndiVaccine",  3] call bis_fnc_questSetState;