sko2

[Solved] Exit code: 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

On 3/11/2023 at 7:27 AM, b0s said:

Always crashes when I press right mouse multiple times to zoom.

Sounds like a hardware issue, i would suggest looking at your mouse, and gpu.

If you have new drivers for your gpu before it started crashing, then revert and see if it changes anything,

if you got the drivers after its been crashing then its not a driver issue obviously.

So your pressing the right ms button multiple times at once in succession to get it to zoom, or multiple times

as in once everytime you need to use it?

Lastly you can check your device manager for your mouse or gpu and see if there is any errors indicators coming up

on the icons of the mouse or the gcard, sometimes when they have errors it could result in a response like a crash

that depends what it is too.

If after this and anything else we could call @oldbear and see what he thinks about your specs, and situation with the

mouse, hes more an expert in this area with computers and such.

20 hours ago, Kirpa2001 said:

Помогите !!!
Ошибка
0xC0000135

Welcome to BI forums!
In the future use only English, as this is an English speaking forum.

As for the error see this:

0xC0000135 - STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND

The OS is unable to load a file that is required to run the game. A missing DLL may belong to the game, the OS or one of the required components (DirectX e.g.). Possible solutions:

• Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
  • Re-install DirectX.
  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again using this version (do not use the Repair function).
  • Run the Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
  • To identify the precise DLL that is causing an issue.
  • Download a 64-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3_x64.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.
  • Download a 32-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.

Hi everyone. Sorry for my bad english and poor competence.

I see that the problem is old but I ask for your patience because I have an outdated configuration: Amd Athlon 64 x2 64bit, 8 Gb RAM, 4 Gb Geforce gtx1650 GPU, Win 7 Sp1 on HDD, practically the minimum!

I play multiplayer on MGT server. For some time now I  had an "Arma3x64.exe Application error, instruction at 0xe60d251b referenced  to memory at 0xe60d251b. Memory could not be written". And the game crashes and closes. Recently another warning is added: "0xC0000005 Status_Access_Violation".

If important, I add these informations: recently I tried to install Windows 10 on PC because of my first problem (Application Error): it was failed because images on desktop was corrupted, the mouse left traces of itself on the monitor, logo and icons were divided into parts (the second on the left and the first on the right - strange explanation!) I tried with installing GPU drivers, but the system did not see the graphic card, only Microsoft integrated one. So I had to reinstall Win 7 from zero, reinstall Steam and Arma3 game too.

As an inexperienced person, I don't understand many things but I can try to reason about them. Here I read there are many "magicians" to whom I would like to ask their opinion. Could it be a hardware issue.... incorrect configuration... other? Depending on my PC, how should I configure the Launcher and in-game parameters? I thought: if the parameters were correct, either the problem is hardware or everything is fine. 

I understand that it might seem like I want everything ready without making any effort, but I don't understand much and I will put my best will into it.

However, I thank you in advance for any good soul who wants to help. And if something else is needed, please ask.

I can't live without Arma3  😉

Thanks and cheers.