Tonigop

ricochet problem

hi all faced ricochet problem. When shooting with a shotgun, all the pellets ricochet. This adds at least lags. Can anyone tell me how to regulate the ricochet and where to dig?

I only use my server mod. I recently decided to check and disabled all mods. I went into the vertical arsenal and fired a shotgun, and to my surprise, it ricocheted. and not just ricochet 1 pellet ricochet 8 or how many of them fly out per shot.

now I want to fix it and came to this forum that they can tell me where this ricochet setting lies

If it's vanilla there's (to my knowledge) no way to change the ballistic behaviour of any round. 

• Like 1

the guys with ACE mod were able to change the ballistics, it's possible ...

10 hours ago, stanhope said:

If it's vanilla

• Like 1

If it's still happening with no mods loaded could this just be an issue with slow hardware? I've never seen any problems with ricochets.

try it yourself go into the virtual arsenal and shoot the shot. absolutely all bullets fly in with a 100% chance of ricochet. so with a shotgun

Well yeah, anything that isn't catching a target is generally going to ricochet around. But there's no lag. That's why I brought up the possibility of it being a hardware issue, especially if this still occurs when you have no mods loaded.

the problem does not arise when I do this in the virtual arsenal. it arises when people play on the project and massively use shotguns. from 1 shot there will be no lags from 10 simultaneous apocalypse starts