Sign in to follow this  

"ww2 german grenades pack"

The "WW2 German Grenades Pack" will be released tonight !!!

HL-Handgranate

Hafthohlladung 3

RollBomben 30 Kg

in the next one Be45 "WW2 German Mines Pack"

A pic:

screen_ge_grenades_pack.jpg

At 8)

Hi At.St_Walker smile.gif

nike work!!!! excellent

im add news of FAB smile.gif

by

why mines and grenades?

you throw --> it explodes

you drive on it --> it explodes

Mby I have no imagination but arnt they all genrally the same?

what is diffrent apart from looks and dammage delt?

Mines are better for defence. You can lay hundreds of mines in an area that can seriously prevent the enemy moving towards your lines or mines can be used to channel enemies into kill-boxes and the like. You cant really do this with grenades, just like you cant really throw a mine into an enemy position. Also, since mine dont have to be designed to be carried by foot soldiers as much, the tend to be bigger with more exploisve and shrapnel punch than the average grenade. For example, a grenade might send shrapnel out to a range of maybe 30m, where as a Claymore mine can send shrapnel out to anywhere as far as 100m.

Anyway, good looking grenades smile.gif

Guest BratZ

Wow nice! But how am I gonna remember those names? lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Feb. 02 2003,01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mines are better for defence. You can lay hundreds of mines in an area that can seriously prevent the enemy moving towards your lines or mines can be used to channel enemies into kill-boxes and the like. You cant really do this with grenades, just like you cant really throw a mine into an enemy position. Also, since mine dont have to be designed to be carried by foot soldiers as much, the tend to be bigger with more exploisve and shrapnel punch than the average grenade. For example, a grenade might send shrapnel out to a range of maybe 30m, where as a Claymore mine can send shrapnel out to anywhere as far as 100m.

Anyway, good looking grenades smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually land mines are usually carried by foot soldiers. The claymores you mention for example are usually carried around by foot soldiers for use in deliberate ambushes or hasty defensive positions. Also grenades can be turned into anti-personel land mines very easily. The only difference is that mines are not designed to be thrown like hand grenades...which is basically the main reason why hand grenades are generally not very big. Hand grenades are designed to be small, potent, and easy to use packages of firepower. Anyone who has ever trained with real hand grenades can attest to the fact that they are in fact extremely powerful and impressive for their size. However their kill radius is intentionally small. You don't want shrapnel hitting your own troops or yourself. You want it to just kill and injure enemy troops in the immediate area that you threw it in.

With claymores however you get a larger kill radius mainly because of the design of the mine. It is a directional mine with the explosives focused in one direction. Large AT mines likewise work in a similar manner, but with an even narrower focus to the explosives as they are generally designed so that most of the explosives is focused upwards similar to the way some volcanoes errupt. The mine is designed so that the explosion follows the path of least resistance. Mines are indeed excellent for defense, but they are a double-edged sword as they can also cause friendly casualties if they are trip-wire or pressure mines. They also cause enormous problems after the conflic or if they are set to go off in the presense of anything metallic. This is a big problem if the mine fields are not carefully documented (such as with air or artillery delivered mine-fields).

At any rate, other then a few types of aircraft, vehicle, or artillery delivered land mines, land mines used in most parts of the world are generally carried and deployed by soldiers.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

so when you say tonight, do you mean in a couple days or so? .....any way I would like to know when the pack is going to be delivered. confused.gif

Online ! sorry for your trouble.. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (At.St_Walker @ Feb. 02 2003,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">5 min !   smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

In the future please wait until you have actually released something before you post in this forum. The Addons & Mods: Work in Progress is always open for soon-to-be-released stuff smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (radt @ Feb. 01 2003,23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nike work!!!! excellent<span id='postcolor'>

Huh don't tell me little kids slave in indonesia made these grenades confused.gif

biggrin.gif just kidding wink.gif

Nice grenades

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Feb. 03 2003,04:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the future please wait until you have actually released something before you post in this forum. The Addons & Mods: Work in Progress is always open for soon-to-be-released stuff smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, sorry.. sad.gifconfused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Feb. 03 2003,19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uh where I can DL it ?

P.S. Molotov Cocktail is not actually GERMAN grenade. It is not even a grenade...<span id='postcolor'>

crazy.gif

Tnx all,

the link:

http://www.gamestrigger.com/opfmodberlin1945/

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Feb. 03 2003,19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uh where I can DL it ?

P.S. Molotov Cocktail is not actually GERMAN grenade. It is not even a grenade...<span id='postcolor'>

A Molotov cocktail may not be a grenade in the traditional sense, but it functions in much the same way. it has a fuze (rag with fuel) and has an explosive mixture of fuel (and sometimes other material). Remember there are also smoke grenades, CS gas grenades, incindiary grenades, ect.. ect... A Molotov Cocktail is more like a incindiary grenade in that it burns things. It's also usually thrown like a grenade. While I don't think it was used much by German soldiers during WWII, it's possible that in emergencies it may have been used. Also the Molotov cocktail can be used by civilian's in the game to attack Nazi forces (or whoever you want to have them attack).

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>