ArachnidOverlord

Why do duos have no choice to face trios?

Just as the title asks I find it a bit strange that duos don't have any choice in being put at a disadvantage against a squad with 50% more firepower. 

In the past the choice of any map was removed to eradicate teaming, as we all know this hasn't worked as intended.
Teaming is still at large and even in solos there has been talk of people being in entire squads of five with an identical clan tag working together to effectively ruin lobbies. 

So if teaming is such a problem; why now is it okay for the "absolute better option" of trios to face duos? 
Is that the punishment for not having enough people online? You must almost always be at a disadvantage to a bigger team just because?

I support teaming for many reasons. If you play this game you most definetly need friends. There are no k/d matchings so people who use m&k and aim bots are put in same lobbies as beginners and switch players who are terrible but just trying to get a rated m game in with thier parents thinking its not really possible on it. Ive played this on and off and i really liked picking a map over these rotations considering knowledge of layout of my favorite map dverg. These guys just really support the toxic nature of this game. 

6 hours ago, Dopeydopeman420 said:

I support teaming for many reasons. If you play this game you most definetly need friends. There are no k/d matchings so people who use m&k and aim bots are put in same lobbies as beginners and switch players who are terrible but just trying to get a rated m game in with thier parents thinking its not really possible on it. Ive played this on and off and i really liked picking a map over these rotations considering knowledge of layout of my favorite map dverg. These guys just really support the toxic nature of this game. 

So you're okay with per say the whole lobby all chasing you down as a team and turning you into swiss cheese?

Obviously duos and trios are fine it's just the fact that solos get the option to not face duos or trios while duos don't get the option in facing trios.

But yeah I hate that the map select was removed, it ruined a lot of the game for me. There are other ways to get rid of teaming like making the matchmaking prevent you from being in the same game as friends or recent players unless in a premade duo or trio. But people can also still team before a game starts which can easily be addressed by disallowing party chat like search and destroy in cod used to do and adding a team gamechat feature.

As for aimbot and mouse and keyboard xims I think they both involve controller modding/usbs so I don't know if there's any way to prove if it's there or not.