Xaphan Misanthrop

Armor.... like an airbag that doesn't protect

Does it just seem to me that I am of the opinion that the "armoring" has almost no effect or is this part just a joke because I don't understand? we have now tested the armor a few times with different weapons that would be pistol, rifle and knife! And it doesn't matter whether I make armor for myself and wear it or whether I don't wear it, with I lose just as much energy as without whether it is a pistol, rifle or knife, now my question: what do you need that for? and one more question, does anyone know whether the card fiske factory is completely out or is it coming back?

So armor only protects your torso area and only from a a few rounds or even only a single bullet. All depends on the Calibre of rounds used and Range from target. Sadly it’s only good for a few shots tops then it’s gone, don’t expect power armour with this it buys time and limits the likelihood of a one shot bushwhacking from campers or anyone who gets the drop on you 🙂

Yeah, I find the armor is a waste of space in your inventory.  Same with the "decoy" box that everyone knows the sound of after hearing it a couple of times and doesn't really serve you well, when it can't be detonated by remote and goes off within a couple of feet from you, so all it does is reveal your current location.  Isn't it annoying when developers add useless items rather than fix issues they have known about for over a year?

• Like 1

On the subject of armor I only ever bring 1 at the start of a match to slap on real quick as it does help counter bush whacking campers by giving you a chance to react as well as deflecting ranged body shots from someone desperate to shoot your ass in the back as your running, Situational but useful. On the topic of bombs I just don’t bother it feels limp and underpowered but visually and literally, not worth the time spent arming the traps. I mean again situationally you could barricade yourself in a house with them but it’s not worth the time.