omri2050

S.W.A.T like features - Just Copy Paste

Short explanation on it first.. :)

This video was made for the great men in this community that made Arma a much better place to be. 

Credit for the scripts - 

Sushi's Breaching Script - Yak's Fix  

https://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31453

Roque_THE_GAMER -
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1394517910

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Nice..thanks a lot mate! Now...it's only missing a "stack-up&entry" script and it's perfection.😋

16 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

Nice..thanks a lot mate! Now...it's only missing a "stack-up&entry" script and it's perfection.😋

Breach & Bang
Breach & Clear?   :)

MCC mod does it all WITH the voices from SWAT 4 game, even with an option to yell for compliance 
I'll see what I can find

• Like 1

4 hours ago, omri2050 said:

Breach & Bang
Breach & Clear?  🙂

Kinda......

... there are few breach scripts out there...along with a few "clear" the building ones. What is missing, IMHO, is a "stack-up" script. Most of the time the AI team stands right in front of the door, (even when is open) and does not enter properly. Avoiding the "fatal-funnel" is the number one priority in every CQB/building clearance operation, but ArmA AI seams to LOVE getting slotted by entering like a flock of sheep. I'm aware of ArmA engine limitations, regarding AI behaviour, so I know is just a dream that I have. Then I remember games from 20 years ago (specifically "Delta Force: Black Hawk Down") where your team stacked-up and when you gave a GO they clear the room properly, going tho the corners and whatnot.

Well, maybe in Arma $ they will improve AI enough to allow this.

@omri2050,

WITH the voices from SWAT 4 game...

Oh that's not good.

Breach & Bang
Breach & Clear?

I was thinking about this the other day when you posted. Over the last twenty years I've played every Rainbow Six game in existence and I still have SWAT 4 installed. Even in those triple A titles the stack and clear options do not always work properly. AIs get stuck, stop responding or complete the clear in a less than ideal way. Trying to shoehorn that functionality into A3 will likely never produce reliable results. It will either be a rigid scripted sequence (not very immersive or adaptable) or it will have an unacceptable rate of failure.

It's not impossible but it is also not likely to reliably produce the results you want.

Click here to see what goes into a typical SWAT 4 door.

Have fun!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wogz187 said:

I was thinking about this the other day when you posted. Over the last twenty years I've played every Rainbow Six game in existence and I still have SWAT 4 installed. Even in those triple A titles the stack and clear options do not always work properly. AIs get stuck, stop responding or complete the clear in a less than ideal way. Trying to shoehorn that functionality into A3 will likely never produce reliable results. It will either be a rigid scripted sequence (not very immersive or adaptable) or it will have an unacceptable rate of failure.

It's not impossible but it is also not likely to reliably produce the results you want.

Click here to see what goes into a typical SWAT 4 door.

Have fun!

I see what you're saying, mate. The reliability of this kind of thing has always been a problem, even in the titles you mentioned or the ones I remember.

It just sad-me-up to see that after all these years the problem is not been addressed and solved properly. Regardless of the game title.

One thing for sure though: ANYTHING will be better than the current "entry&get-insta-killed-while-standing-at-the-door-with-that-'dunno-what-to-do-behaviour" of AI teammates..LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2