Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

Ch-53e super stallion

I hope u guys remember what happened to GalComT when he didnt mention everybody in the readme.

So all u guys who then flamed him are being hippocritical right now.

Soul,

1) I believe GalcommT used the "I made this" line and didn't ask anybody for the stuff he used.

2) the only person who really got flamed here was Too Tall,

he deserves it,he asked for it, he got it,which is why the mods left it pretty much alone.

3) Issues still outstanding on this should be taken to email,

as at this point there is NOTHING anyone can say on the forum that will not get ugly.

4) FYI ALL OF YOU, giving credit is defined as being included in the readme,one doesn't always have to list a staggering list

of contributors on every forum post hell, when's the last time ANY of YOU listed BIS for contributing the bloody game?

That's right,you don't. 'nuff said.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">4) FYI ALL OF YOU, giving credit is defined as being included in the readme,one doesn't always have to list a staggering list

of contributors on every forum post hell, when's the last time ANY of YOU listed BIS for contributing the bloody game?

That's right,you don't. 'nuff said. <span id='postcolor'>

FYI I always did and always will give credit to BIS and since we all payed for the game we do not need to give credit we just do it out of ethics! now when someone is doing something for FREE giving credit is the only way to repay them.

If anyone has discouraged Scorpio from making this awesome chopper I am going to be majorly bummed.

It's like what happened with Mehanic, people keep insulting him by saying "what use are cars in OFP" so he quit addon making. mad.gif

Scorp, please, for the sake of the community at large, don't give up! smile.gif

No kidding guys lighten up... I dont know why some people choose to be so damn competitive in ofp its a game for fun, And as far as i see it some addon makers have been caring too much about beating other addons and so on but my point is that the people need to lighten up and go back to the old days when any addon was good enough and be thankful that people even take the time to make a addon for all of you. so dont go off discouraging addon makers when they are planning to bring the addon out to public.

So Scorpio keep making this addon and dont listen to what all these other people say because it doesnt really matter when people are acting out of greedyness and "Making a Better ADDON" then the others.

I personally think the names should be mentioned somewhere but I don't care much as long as it's a good addon with few bugs

mad.gif let me just say that i have come as close as u can to killing someone when it came to my brother. . stupid fuck been comin on my name in the forums. anyway id liek to formaly appogise for his actions and ive changed my password so he cant get on here anymore

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Jan. 31 2003,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mad.gif let me just say that i have come as close as u can to killing someone when it came to my brother. . stupid fuck been comin on my name in the forums. anyway id liek to formaly appogise for his actions and ive changed my password so he cant get on here anymore<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@ pecker. . no he dint let me beta test this model. .dont know where he got that idea.  he was too lazy to do scripting on it so he sent it to me.

secondly i dont give a rats ass if he bought or stole this shit. . . what i do give a rats ass about is credit. . . he "makes" all these addons and says "oo oo i made this. . its all mine. .i did this" when its bull. . .u will NEVER see him say "yes i bought this 3d model and im only textureing it" becuz he is too egotistical <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oxpecker aka peckerhead (the jackass) you never give up do you? you think you are ALWAYS right dont u? or so u liek to think in the forums

and to anyone i missed. . . there are a handful of you out there that are still good. the rest of you. . .you all make me sick. .buncha pathcetic fools you are. and its stupid ppl liek you that make me hope for WWIII so i can see the world end. . .becuz there is too many stupid ppl in this galaxy. . we need to start over.

and in closing.

YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL

GO TO HELL AND DIE!<span id='postcolor'>

you seem the same to me... spacing between periods, all lowercase, no apostrophes, saying 'u' instead of 'you', using a 'z' instead of 'ause'... etc etc.

also you said NOW BUGGER OFF AND KISS MY ASS which just happens to be in your signature too

Sorry if I add fuel to the fire sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Feb. 01 2003,07:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mad.gif let me just say that i have come as close as u can to killing someone when it came to my brother. . stupid fuck been comin on my name in the forums. anyway id liek to formaly appogise for his actions and ive changed my password so he cant get on here anymore<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, yeah, sure. Nice one. We believe it wasn't you, sure we do.

big%20fat%20liar.jpg

OK I've talked to Scorpio and we formally cleared up the CrakinShot issue so im satisfyed right now.

As for the addon, i hope it gets finished soon.