Sign in to follow this  
Jaceksfor

Multiple animations

i want make something like scud first you must open lancher

dors and next you can fire

or first you must open dors for get in to vehicle how i can make this

Guest BratZ

If you have to ask then prolly not,but what you are saying is possible.Just depending on your imagination and how its implemented

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jaceksfor @ Jan. 28 2003,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so what whork SCUD<span id='postcolor'>

I can't explain how it is works. But there is no way to make new RTM for other vehicle. RTM's wont work with aircraft, cars, tanks and boats. It work only with human animations.

For the doors you talked about, i guess you can animate the doors using basic configfile animations (rotations), and maybe you can make the vehicle un-entreable when the door is closed and entreable when the door is open, using some sort of script.

brsseb

Guest BratZ

? this animationPhase ""ddoor"" < 0.03 or  this animationPhase ""pdoor"" < 0.03 :  spycar lock true

You can use animations as conditions,pretty sweet

Guest BratZ

Did you make the addon yet?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ Jan. 29 2003,07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't explain how it is works. But there is no way to make new RTM for other vehicle. RTM's wont work with aircraft, cars, tanks and boats. It work only with human animations.<span id='postcolor'>

The scud launcher uses RTM's and I think the DKM

Comanche uses RTMs for the landing gear.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NAA_Us_Marine @ Jan. 30 2003,02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No the commanche by dkm does not use rtm animations for the landing gear and yes the scud launcher is an rtm animation.<span id='postcolor'>

The scud launcher uses some animation VERY limited and totally hardcoded, Suma told me. This is not possible for usermade addons and has many, many limitations, like the SCUD that must stand still when launching due to the wheels wont spin when the launch animation has been initiated.

Roll on OFP2 then (or VBS) with its new engine......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jaceksfor @ Jan. 28 2003,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so what whork SCUD<span id='postcolor'>

My first thought: NOOB!!!

Ok now down to the point: it is possible to run animations with RTM. make a new class from the scud...

scudlaunch="rtm name.rtm";

scudstart="rtm name2.rtm";

model="yourmodel";

(somethings might be wrong...)

and viola you have a vehicle with RTM anims. option "Start SCUD" would trigger first animation, option "Launch SCUD" would trigger second anim.

NOTE: I am not liable for any damage done to your computer if my instructions are followed, this includes computer blowing up, monitor being banged on the wall, and all sorts of weird stuff people do with their computer these days... crazy.giftounge.gif