Cody Simms

cba update issue

(Admin pls delete if not allowed or move if in wrong area)

hey guys were can i the latest version of Cba i have subscribed on steam to it and when im editing  a map  i get a popup saying cba needs to be updated if anyone can help me sort this out or knows how to fix this pls msg me back thanks from cody

Make sure the version of CBA you downloaded is the official one - looks like you downloaded/subscribed to an unofficial and out of date version.

If the version you have isn't this one, you're using the wrong one...

17 hours ago, Cody Simms said:

im using the one in the link u gave me 

Are you sure? You shouldn't be getting an "out of date/older version" error if you're running the latest version...

18 hours ago, Cody Simms said:

im using the one in the link u gave me 

Do this:

1. Start up the Arma3 launcher
  2. Go to the mods tab
  3. Then to the CBA_A3 mod
  4. Go to the right to where the arrow is, and open or expand the info of the mod
  5. In the middle is a the chain, and to the right is this ---->    ....   
  6. Click on that and at the top click on repair

Doing that should update it to the latest version.

• Like 1

Probably because being the latest version and you had updated/replaced your current version, but

you could have repaired your CBA on the workshop i use CBA when i play and dont have any such issues.

Happy you got it sorted regardless. Cheers!

Welcome to BI forums OperatorPlatinum!

Seen your message on Youtube on my latest video, i'll reply here:

Try this:

1. Go to your steam icon on your taskbar

2. Right click and then go to settings, then to downloads tab.

3. Go to Clear Download Cache which will restart steam and you may need to relogin.

4. Go to the Arma 3 launcher and repair the CBA_A3 mod.

5. test.

Another thing you can try:

1. Unsub from the mod

2. Download this app to your computer its called Agent Ransack ---> https://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/download/

Its a free safe deep search program and what it does it will search every file, drive on your computer better then your own computer's search function, i use it myself for things.

But once you download it, install it, then run it.

- Search in all folders, all local drives and subfolders.

- In the file name box which is the search box type in CBA_A3 then click start to the right, let it run, should take a couple minutes if that

and CBA_A3 should show up listed in the large box below.

Once the search stops and you see them all listed, then hold left shift and click on each listing, this will highlight each one, then

once their all highlighted then press delete on your keyboard or right click and choose delete.

From there go back to the workshop and subscribe again to CBA_A3, by doing this you should have the latest version/copy of the mod.

Lastly be sure to delete everything in this folder ---->  C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

This folder will have logs, server cache of missions you played, rpts, you dont need any of them though when you get on a server you will have to

redownload a scenario but that takes really no time to do.

Try that and then go from there.

nevermind, i unloaded every single mod, then subscribed back to cba, and now its working, thank you so much for helping me out, ive been off arma for a while and just getting back on and having fun brings me to joy, thanks again!

• Like 1