Papa LingLing

Flashbangs, Pipe Bombs and Handgrenades!

So I believe this game could use more explosions. The mine is a nice addition, but I'm looking for something more handheld. So I've been brainstorming some ideas.

Flashbang.

As the name implies, a grenade that emits a bright flash of light, temporarily blinding an enemy. Uncommon or rare crate drops. A few thousand materials if plans are acquired.

Pipe Bomb.

A crude explosive device made in an Outlanders backyard. Basically, a step down from a traditional Handgrenade, not strong enough to kill, but to injure and confuse. Common crate drop, few hundred if plans are acquired.

Handgrenade.

A grenade in the traditional sense; Pull the pin and boom. Small chance to kill, high chance of injuring. Military grade crate drop. Several thousand materials if plans are acquired.

Please make this a thing.

On 8/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, snoopynator said:

hummm  like call of duty 🙂  add betty and claymor  

No need, the proximity mine fills in that hole. Plus, keep in mind that Vigor takes place in post-apocalypse Norway. So Bouncing Betty's and Claymores would be almost impossible to come by.

Besides, if anything, this game should be compared to Escape From Tarkov, as similarities can be drawn between the two.

Hopefully, they do implement throwable explosives.

In fact, like you say, it's post-apocalypse...  so HOW all this stuff should be available.  A few gun, one or two other riffle, a few knife and basta. Post-apocalypse..  survival... it's not a game sponsor by the NRA 🙂

On 8/26/2020 at 12:47 PM, snoopynator said:

In fact, like you say, it's post-apocalypse...  so HOW all this stuff should be available.  A few gun, one or two other riffle, a few knife and basta. Post-apocalypse..  survival... it's not a game sponsor by the NRA 🙂

You can make explosives from most of the things in your house. All you'd need is the materials and the know-how. Plus the contact-mine is just a few sticks of TNT wrapped together. 🙂

• Like 1