Raleighk62

Toggle cross platform play.

Is there anyway to toggle cross platform play on/off? I just got the game yesterday on the switch and playing with players on xbox is incredibly frustrating. I think its safe to assume the game runs much better on xbox and that leaves the switch players at a significant disadvantage.

Hello ! 

I totally agree with you, it's a bit disappointed to see level 50 coming with big tools and weapons destroying your game.

Even the controller is not the same (it counts !!), I'm much better on XBOX but I definitively prefer to play on Nintendo Switch.

Please add the possibility to just play between switch players.

There is a system helping new players by just matchmaking them together between lower levels. But it's disappear fast and you fall into the jungle. That's Vigor, but it feels really hard for a new player ;) 

Have a good game ! 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for bringing this up - we are looking into different possibilities for this. 🍅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2020 at 4:34 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Thank you for bringing this up - we are looking into different possibilities for this. 🍅

Thank you so much!!:)

Yes. I mentioned this on one of the yt video for the Switch release. Tired of seeing people who have 100-200 kills take me out easily. The console differences are too huge to allow this.