Hello, I have been trying to get this script working for the past day.

I got a vehicle to only move to the next way point when a trigger has been activated. In this case when BLUFOR is inside a trigger zone for at least two minutes. However, I want them to land wait for all players to get into the vehicle until moving to the next way point.

However, doing it the same way I did the original movement it only lands then take right back off regardless of the passengers being inside. In this case the helicopter is called "heli1" and the player(s) are called "player1" "player2" etc. I have also tried using the get out and get in command however, they get out but not back in. Here is the code 

player1 in heli1 && player2 in heli1;

Is there a way for the game to get a list of all active players instead of limiting how many I can have. And how can I fix the problem of the helicopter either leaving us or not moving at all. 

Thanks in advance.

Trey G

5 minutes ago, treygeboy said:

So I would just put "all players" in place of "player1" and "player2". And what about the other problem I am having?

You could use something like this:

_numPlayersInHeli1 = { _x in heli1 }  count allplayers;

if((count allplayers) == (_numPlayersInHeli1)) then
{

// All the players are in the heli1

};

7 hours ago, treygeboy said:

And how can I fix the problem of the helicopter either leaving us or not moving at all. 

don't know.. what are you using now, waypoints?

1 hour ago, gc8 said:

don't know.. what are you using now, waypoints?

Ya just simple move commands, then a land. Then once the people are in the heli. I want ai to take off and move to the next move waypoint. If there is a more efficient way do tell.

14 minutes ago, treygeboy said:

Ya just simple move commands, then a land. Then once the people are in the heli. I want ai to take off and move to the next move waypoint. If there is a more efficient way do tell.

That's one way of doing it. you might want to look for video tutorials on how to setup those waypoints

21 minutes ago, gc8 said:

That's one way of doing it. you might want to look for video tutorials on how to setup those waypoints

Ya I know how to do it. I did it on a different mission. Now Instead of only moving when all people are in heli I want it to first move once activated by a trigger then come and land. I got this part working however now I just need it to stay on the ground until all people are in the heli. Right now it is landing then taking right back off regardless if the people are in the heli. 

I have it set like this. The initial move point is only activated when "trigger1" is activated. Which in this case is set up for BLUFOR inside zone for 2 minutes.  They take off once it is activated and then come and land.

The move waypoint after the land waypoint has the trigger activation say " trigger01". However, it lands then takes back off regardless if "trigger01" is activated or another way of saying it is if the players are actually in the helicopter.

This is the code that is in condition on "trigger01"

player1 in heli1 && player2 in heli1;

However I will try the all players one as that will be easier if I can figure out a way to do so.

I'm not sure why you use triggers.. waypoint condition scripts should be sufficient

Does the "player1 in heli1" code work then? 

I am not sure I put the "player1 in heli1; however after landing it takes right back off and hovers. 

1 hour ago, gc8 said:

I'm not sure why you use triggers.. waypoint condition scripts should be sufficient

I am not sure I put the "player1 in heli1"; in the condition of the move way point after the land way point. However after landing it takes right back off and hovers. 

Update well now I got him to stay on the ground however, once "player1" is in "heli1" it just stays on the ground. So I guess that means the next waypoint "moveif" is not being activated correct?

It's back and forth sometimes it hovers other times it stays. Which makes no since at all hahaha

2 hours ago, gc8 said:

I got it working using this method. Now I will try and use the all players command as you said

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/212166-make-ai-ignore-a-waypoint-until-triggered/?do=findComment&comment=3253561

2 hours ago, gc8 said:

Where would I put the all players script? In the trigger? in the Condition or on activation?

11 hours ago, treygeboy said:

Where would I put the all players script? In the trigger? in the Condition or on activation?

I dont know how you have setup the system but probably in waypoint condition

This code is true if all players are in heli1 (Put that in condition):

((count allplayers) == (  { _x in heli1 }  count allplayers ))

14 hours ago, gc8 said:

I dont know how you have setup the system but probably in waypoint condition

This code is true if all players are in heli1 (Put that in condition):

((count allplayers) == (  { _x in heli1 }  count allplayers ))

Ok what about the if statement where do I put that. Or do I not need that

9 hours ago, treygeboy said:

Ok what about the if statement where do I put that. Or do I not need that

no need for if statements if you are not doing this via script files. just waypoint condition needs the code

11 hours ago, gc8 said:

no need for if statements if you are not doing this via script files. just waypoint condition needs the code

Ok thanks man. I got it working !!  Thanks for the help!

On 24/04/2020 at 04:35, treygeboy said:

Olá, tenho tentado fazer esse script funcionar no último dia.

Consegui que um veículo se movesse apenas para o próximo ponto de passagem quando um gatilho fosse ativado. Neste caso, quando o BLUFOR estiver dentro de uma zona de gatilho por pelo menos dois minutos. No entanto, quero que eles pousem, espere que todos os jogadores entrem no veículo até passar para o próximo ponto de passagem.

No entanto, fazendo da mesma forma que fiz o movimento original, ele apenas pousa e depois decola, independentemente de os passageiros estarem dentro. Neste caso, o helicóptero é chamado de "heli1" e o(s) jogador(es) são chamados de "player1" "player2" etc. Eu também tentei usar o comando get out and get in, no entanto, eles saem, mas não voltam. o código 

Existe uma maneira de o jogo obter uma lista de todos os jogadores ativos em vez de limitar quantos posso ter. E como posso resolver o problema do helicóptero nos deixando ou não se movendo. 

Desde já, obrigado.

Trey G

I apologize for my intrusion but can someone help me? I would like to put a trigger in which it is triggered as soon as the player leaves the vehicle, with music from the trigger itse