The game used to be fun, My friends and I used to play all the time. But nothing is being done about the teamers. Especially the teamers who are at the top of the leaderboards who people are constantly complaining about. I am done with this game. Not spending another dime on it. 

Ultimately at a time when this game could be doing better while the world is on lock down, it's not.

It still takes 3-4 minutes to join maps and that's if you don't disconnect on the way.

They make hot fixes for challenges but continue to ignore bugs that have plagued the game.

And everytime you think the games turned a corner for the better they haven't done enough testing to see the bugs they've newly created.

You make a valid point eKLaB.

I play random duo's on Grontheim. And sometimes end up with the same outlander as a partner several times on the bounce. Even after a 3 minute plus wait. Also, you pretty much see the same group of outlanders in the lobbies as you play through the encounters. Seems to me that there are not a lot playing the game.

On average 3 or less outlanders have bought the pass in each lobby.

Bring back map select as the official reason, apparently to lower waiting times and deter teaming, is clearly not working.

Improve loot levels on all maps (25% at least). For example more containers should have loot in and there should be no empty buildings.

Just sharing some of my observations.

I “bought” my pass with crowns I didn’t pay for so I guess they get their money somehow but not from me 😂 but yeah seeing the same people quite often as well but well said folks I am curious to see this stream though lol