CoyoteClanGaming

Need help with way points and spawned units

I've been trying desperately to make a mission for my friends, You basically run a hospital, randomly generated wounded Ai come to you for help, it uses ACE medical. I've gotten them to spawn and everything, but they refuse to move from where they spawn. Can anyone help me out?

sleep 1;
_group1=createGroup west;
'b_survivor_F' createUnit [getmarkerPos 'PatientSpawn', _group1,'pat1=this; dostop pat1'];
_wp1 = _group1 addwaypoint [getmarkerPos 'hospital', 0];
_wp1 setWaypointType "MOVE";
_wp1 setWaypointSpeed "FULL";
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "LeftLeg", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "RightLeg", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "Body", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "RightArm", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "LeftArm", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;

Update: I've loaded Achilles to see if the waypoint was placed, it was, they just won't move, I even gave him another with Achilles and he still won't.
Any help at all?

Edited by CoyoteClanGaming

11 minutes ago, opusfmspol said:

Why the doStop?  He's obeying the command....

sleep 1;
'b_survivor_F' createUnit [getmarkerPos 'PatientSpawn', _group1];
[selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "LeftLeg", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "RightLeg", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "Body", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "RightArm", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "LeftArm", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
After changing it (Which thank your for pointing that out) It still doesn't work, no movement. Any ideas?

You removed more than just doStop.

Untested, but try this:

sleep 1;
'b_survivor_F' createUnit [getmarkerPos 'PatientSpawn', _group1,'pat1=this;'];
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "LeftLeg", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "RightLeg", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "Body", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "RightArm", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;
[pat1, selectRandom[0.3,0.5,0.7,0.9], "LeftArm", selectrandom ["stab","bullet","falling"]] call ace_medical_fnc_addDamageToUnit;