Sign in to follow this  
philcommando

Just a 'car'

Nice mate you always make fun and cool addons ( if you are the maker ) and its always a suprise;) thnx its cool and the PC cargo ship is from you right? can you edit it and make a Aircraft carrier of it? and are you gonna make more addons? can you make some more ships to?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (waffendennis @ Jan. 19 2003,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice mate you always make fun and cool addons ( if you are the maker ) and its always a suprise;) thnx its cool and the PC cargo ship is from you right? can you edit it and make a Aircraft carrier of it? and are you gonna make more addons? can you make some more ships to?<span id='postcolor'>

there is already someone editing it and making a carrier out of it.

Whats up with a Chopper? because on www.ofp-zone.de they have it about scripts and about a Chopper in your car what is it with it? can you please tell me because my German is not so good and wy 2 verions? normal and Kampf version what is al about it please tell me

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (waffendennis @ Jan. 19 2003,21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whats up with a Chopper? because on www.ofp-zone.de they have it about scripts and about a Chopper in your car what is it with it? can you please tell me because my German is not so good and wy 2 verions? normal and Kampf version what is al about it please tell me<span id='postcolor'>

eh?

Nice Car phil!!

keep up the great work ! smile.gif

-Snake

Thanks for the replies.

Chicks?...er...see blinky dogs amazon pack..hehe

Aircraft carriers?....i guess that are many guys out there experimenting on it already, i would rather concentrate on other areas to bring fun to others. wink.gif

Untextured?.....sorry about that, would u like to download the M1 as well and try it out, let me know and i will see how i can help, cos i trialed on several computers and it worked fine except for ver1.75 with the muzzle flash problem which i will work out and release it again if others still want it.

Heli on chopper?confused.gif?confused.gif

I am not out for glory, most of the addons i make are tests to push the ofp engine to the limits. Who said a ship is only for show and cant be played onboard? Who said a boat can only carry troops standing up and cannot be used as a platform? Who said a car can only be a car?

Be my guest and depbo the car and see how it can be done, do anything with it, hell! call it your own but dont sue me and said i stole your addon! lol!

Yes, i create the addons from the first vertice to creating a website on my own. Not too difficult if u got a passion. wink.gif Hmmm.....more ships?

biggrin.gif James Bond in For your eyes only, anyone? smile.gif

Finally we've got some real use for the Walther PPK -addon wink.gif. Does anyone know of a good tux-addon holding a Martini, perhaps?

edit: D'OH! It's the Spy who loved me, not For your eyes only, of course!