Sign in to follow this  
Xaphan Misanthrop

Corona Virus Maps???

Are the remaining maps still there or are they also under Corona quarantine? I haven't been able to play Grontheim since the last update, there are only fukking maps like Battery or Dverg or Victorsen, those are the maps I basically get, every now and then I get the Fiske Map, so I really hope that something can be done because after this update the gameplay is a total disaster, you have to be very lucky to go home with a good result the death rate has quadrupled my eighth death rate, I don't know it won't interest anybody I know that but before that I spent up to 6 hours a day with Vigor since the update I play when it comes up 3 rounds and then I turn back to playing fun from 100% down to 10%.

• Confused 1

I hear you, and I'm sad the game has chosen the path it has. I have a theory that I would be only too happy if it was proved wrong. The next incarnation of maps will have more players per map. As I have predicted, the game is going more and more towards Battle Royale, maps will accommodate more players. For instance, Grontheim with move to 12 players then 16. Please prove me wrong Bohemia. I've virtually finished with Vigor, but will keep an eye on how things progress on the new Vignite. And hopefully if you decide to get back to what made this game so different and so engaging, I will be back.