IM A DISTRACTION

Crafting items not working

iv been putting a server together for me and some friends, and for some reason crafting never worked. i have the required items to make a recipe, and shows i meet requirements but in the menu where you can select quantity, the craft button doesnt work,  i click it and nothing happens. no items are removed from my inventory, and nothing logs in the .rpt file when i click it
https://pastebin.com/PS9kdMrm

side note- not sure if relevant but i also couldnt place any structures, i can hit construct and its placement-ghost appears but then i immediately get kicked for a setPos exception #0. (battleye filter needed for setpos.txt?--- i turn battleye off to avoid the kick)

Your rpt is full of errors that shouldnt be there.....

19:28:19 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Construction_WoodDrawBridge_Abstract.scope'.
19:28:19 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
19:28:19 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Construction_WoodDrawBridge_Abstract.model'.
19:28:19 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Construction_WoodDrawBridge_Abstract.simulation'.
19:28:19 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Construction_WoodDrawBridge_Abstract.accuracy'.
19:28:19 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Construction_WoodDrawBridge_Abstract.camouflage'.
19:28:19 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Construction_WoodDrawBridge_Abstract.audible'.
19:28:19 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Construction_WoodDrawBridge_Abstract.displayName'.

That's most likely the reason for your problems. Start with a vanilla exile server, test it, add mod by mod and test again after every mod......

figured it out my problem

on of the mods i was usings CDAH, it tried to overwrite the crafting menu in some spots of the code, CDAH is outdated for 1.0.41 (at least from what i could find)
i removed just the map folder and #includes from my mp-config file
still kept the items that spawn serverside