Sign in to follow this  
MisterOrange2002

Ww2 rts?

i just read a article about the makers of operation flashpoint coming out with a WW2 rts in early 2004 that will include french,german,italian,russian and american sides, any word as to what it is going to be called

looking forward to this one biggrin.gif

nope ... I believe this is the game from maddox studios smile.gif

sheesh!  Where do people get all this info from???  BIS are not doing an RTS!  it is maddox studios as FW2000 said.  You should read PCZONE.... they are the only people who i know of that got it right biggrin.gif

Search for "world war 2 rts" on their site.  www.pczone.co.uk, it will tell you all about it smile.gif

Edit:  When is this going to get closed? wink.gif

In a PC Gamer article, it says taht CodeMasters and 1C(from IL2) are making it. I'm betting Codemasters is just producing it.

Guest BratZ

That can't be OFP engine...I looked at every screenshot and I don't see any gunners turned out or anything,only the main gun on tanks too

From what I see all that can be done in OFP right now,Is BIS working on that too?

Good god for the last time this game has NOTHING to do with OFP besides that it is being produced by Codemasters. And OBVIOUSLY it is not the OFP engine, goddamnit, a quick look at a single screen and it's obvious. confused.gifcrazy.gif

lol...i just looked at those pictures at pczone....and wow...can you say ofp2 engine.....take a look again at some of those in game shots...and tell me that its not ofp biggrin.gif

think about this...if they were wanting to test a new game engine...why not test it this way.....i wish ofp looked as good as ww2 rts....the water, the grass, the detail...the best of ghost recon and ofp but together

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MisterOrange2002 @ Jan. 18 2003,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol...i just looked at those pictures at pczone....and wow...can you say ofp2 engine.....take a look again at some of those in game shots...and tell me that its not ofp biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ummm, no it's not the OFP2 engine, considering BIS probably aren't working on it, and that if they would they still probably be in the stage of making the coding for the game.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MisterOrange2002 @ Jan. 18 2003,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">take a look again at some of those in game shots...and tell me that its not ofp biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Take a look again and tell me the who the developer is? biggrin.gif