Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Illuminati and the government?

Yikes!

Well hello Mr. Gettin' In Everyone's Business

This whole "super database" has me really worried. This breakdown of basic privacy freedoms is nothing but bad news.

EDIT:Information Awareness Office

It's designed for the right reasons, but it intrudes on our privacy. Even if they are listening to terrorist's phone calls, its just against our constitution.

I doubt the illuminati would make a website. smile.gif Although that symbol is, well, you know. I prefer not to talk about this subject though.....you never know who is watching.....

*looks over shoulder*

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 16 2003,10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you never know who is watching.....

*looks over shoulder*

wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

image >100kb

I love that picture with Bush & the binoculars. Hilarious! I hope he doesn't accidentally set his sights on Europe while zooming in for Saddam.

About the Illuminati all seeing eye pyramid thingy, I was checking out my old French school books, found one of those on top of the Declaration of Man & Citizen.

Has it had a different meaning in the past, like swastika was a symbol for luck? Or does this dread of the tinfoil-hat people really exist? crazy.gif

The Illuminati is everywhere.....EVERYWHERE I TELL YA! *takes deep breathes* They even know that we are talking about them right now! This conversation is being monitored right now! Beware what you say! BEWARE!

*clumsily runs away*

K... look guys... I dont care what you say, but the Majestic 12 could take on the Illuminati ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Jan. 17 2003,03:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">K... look guys... I dont care what you say, but the Majestic 12 could take on the Illuminati ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol

tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

Aren`t u US lot meant to be getting the new ID cards with the smart chip in them like their trying to do over here?

ps.i think the pyramid symbol`s also called the all seeing eye hence why ASE has it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Jan. 17 2003,06:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aren`t u US lot meant to be getting the new ID cards with the smart chip in them like their trying to do over here?<span id='postcolor'>

idea pretty much dead. it came to realization that even that system can be fooled by counterfeiters.

don't forget about the free masons either. Another secret soceity for the wealthy "elite" class.

www.majesticdocuments.com

Some cool stuff there, don't know if it's real or not, but it's pretty convincing to me. smile.gif

I like conpiracy stuff, it's very interesting. BTW, Illuminati was a rumored government that looked over the entire world, while Majestic 12 were the dozen men who had something to do with the UFO's. I think it was about covering them up or something like that.

*Puts barbed wire on fence, installs security cameras, and wears a tin-foil hat*

hahahaha! Now the aliens can't read my mind! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm 99% sure that the Free Mason's were or are a real organization though, but most of their power is gone. In fact, I believe they are related to the Shriners (the guys who wear those weird hats and drive strange little cars)

W can make our own hienous group called the OFP clansmen and our secret codeword shall be "oh no 2 is down...." biggrin.giftounge.gif

Free Mason page #1

Free Mason page #2

MJ12

Don't get me started on consipracies tounge.gif lol.  I have some of the best web pages bookmarked about a lot of conspiracies wink.gif

Its people like me that the government fears tounge.gif

But your right, the MJ12 are a "shadow goverment" that over see's a lot of top secret projects etc.  If I'm not mistaken, they were formed when the Roswell inccident happened.  They needed a "special" group of people to govern certain above top secret things.

I had bookmarked a really good web site called "wake up america" that actually update its page with new conspiracies etc. But the web page has mysteriously disappeared. I'm finding a lot of "conspiracy" web pages to be disappearing, wonder if its a coincidence.

speaking of conspiracy like things did anyone bookmark that page where the guy found the smashed up camera and wasn`t releasing the details until around about now.

I searched but couldn`t find it so maybe it was deleted after it was locked or am i thinking of another forum crazy.gif