Sign in to follow this  
Kari Rannanheimo

Using Comm Station changes direction of radiation

Elements in game are great; Comm, Safe & Signal.

If reachable, I have gone to change drop point, and thought if I failed to check where the radiation is coming when planning game play and possible drop point.

First time got it on video (https://xboxclips.com/Kari Fast/6bc0ec57-54ff-4509-bbb3-6d3412a6c279), where actually changing drop point changes overall "game scenario", and I mean that direction of radiation changes by that to where You change the drop. Not that big deal, but was very confused at the beginning.

Oohhh. Never realised that was the case. I see it is more or less the same direction (east to west) but starting more southerly. I wonder what the thinking behind that was, or if it's a glitch that wasn't picked up? 

On 12/27/2019 at 7:25 AM, Bruvas said:

I see it is more or less the same direction (east to west) but starting more southerly.

No. Memorize it when you first start. It will often be the complete opposite direction. I didn't realize this when I first started playing and it would sometimes really mess me up.

As long as I can remember it’s been that way. When you change location, changes the location and direction of the wave. From what I can guess, it’s to prevent trolls dropping the location right where the rad wave will start.