Oldninja

Weapon Plans for sale

Just browsing and noticed the AUR HBAR-T Plan for sale. 720 crowns.

The original mantra, 'This game will never become pay to win' is well and truly out of the window.

The allure of the greenback eh!

• Like 3

Remember the 0.8 update announcement.

Question about boosting.

Isn't this "Pay to win"?

While we understand these concerns we are doing everything we can to prevent that. And as was mentioned before - even if you decide to "pay" for a better crate or more loot - you are affecting the whole encounter not only for yourself but for others too. There is still a high risk that you won't get the crate or that you will get killed before you can even enjoy all of that extra loot. Vigor is all about cut-throat experience and Boosters are not going to change that.

Hmmmm

There is a screenshot on another forum, R****t.

8 hours ago, Oldninja said:

There is a screenshot on another forum, R****t.

Yeah, I saw it there and in person last night. 

I agree, it ain't right.

I get its free to play and they have to make money but that changes the meaning of rare loot forever... meaning there ain't none!

They have sold all their high end weapons in the store since the start of the holiday..

Everyday has been a new one, all which I've earned prior, the proper way...

but also how many people can even craft the guns yet, and they cost more material. I earned them all through crates and I don't really care. ill just kill and collect more =]

If I buy a weapon at the shop, can that weapon instant used or do I have to upgrade the workbench to Use and build it?

my workbench is at lv 11 so i can build Hbart... to go to max lv, i Need more than 6000 chemicals 🤮

Your workbench needs to be at the right level to build it, but you can use any weapon you loot, find or buy. As long as you have the ammo.

• Like 1