eKLaB

Iron sight issue

I generally only aim down the scope and sometimes use the iron sight for some weapons but what annoys me is when your in a situation where you've tagged somebody with the sniper rifle and go in for the kill with your close range weapon but when you pull it out and aim you're aiming down the iron sight...

I didn't hit the button to aim down the iron sight, it does it automatically because your previous weapon(the sniper rifle)was aimed in the scope.

Now the situation gets frustrating because your close quarters and wanting to hip fire, not use your sights.

And instead of being aimed via hip fire you've been toggled into the iron sight and your zoomed in slightly.

This needs addressing, Ive lost count of the amount of times I've died because I'm aimed down the iron sight and my enemy picks me apart.

Anybody else find this an issue?

Before the HMG needs prone before ADS update you were able to simply toggle first person ADS and third person ADS. Keeping the setting until youchanges it again. The forced prone also affected every other gun. When you move around there is no telling what setting the game choose for you. It even happens at random in firefights. Also, when getting shot with heavy staggerin ammo there is a chance to get slammed from third person into first person ADS. 

I made a topic right after the update was installed. Nothing was done about it and sadly. A lot of my friends quit the game because of this issue.

It is starting to become quite obvious the VIGOR-team does NOT use their official website as a platform to get their information from players.

The best way around this bug is while sprinting in, aim quickly down sight, adjust setting accordingly, then move in.

It takes an extra second, but you won't het pounded when you arrive. 

4 hours ago, MercWarlord said:

Before the HMG needs prone before ADS update you were able to simply toggle first person ADS and third person ADS. Keeping the setting until youchanges it again. The forced prone also affected every other gun. When you move around there is no telling what setting the game choose for you. It even happens at random in firefights. Also, when getting shot with heavy staggerin ammo there is a chance to get slammed from third person into first person ADS. 

I made a topic right after the update was installed. Nothing was done about it and sadly. A lot of my friends quit the game because of this issue.

It is starting to become quite obvious the VIGOR-team does NOT use their official website as a platform to get their information from players.

The best way around this bug is while sprinting in, aim quickly down sight, adjust setting accordingly, then move in.

It takes an extra second, but you won't het pounded when you arrive. 

They do, it’s just a small team with a huge audience. I have seen a few developers out here addressing feedback and with a small task force, fixing these issues with a confident fix takes time.

I am sure they are trying to identify the causes at the code level for this issue, among many other game breaking issues, and testing the fixes before launching them. It also appears that they don’t install hot fixes often, so we will have to hope for all out wishes in the next mainline update. 

Game crashes are at the top of the list imo