Matyas Csiha

Losing crowns when the server drops the game

It's frustrating when I decide to spend the crowns I got and 2 minutes into the game the server drops. It hasn't happened to me in solos but when I played duos with my friend today, the game dropped out like 10 times... Love this game but stuff like this is really hard to be patient with...

Hi, there are topics about all three problems you made a topic about. 

Yes the server drops every now and then. As I see it most people exaggerate the amount of server drops, however sometimes you can be unlucky and have quite a few on one day. Bohemia is aware of the server stability problems. Losing crowns and/or weapons because of a server drop is frustrating, but we will have to wait it out and see when they fix this problem.

The glitch were the weapon you pick up has -/0 ammo even if you have the right ammo in your inventory happens when you pick the weapon up and at the same time you make a certain action or you are getting shot with a stagger at the exact moment you loot. Again, they are aware of the problem but this one doesn't seem to have priority.

The part where you exit the map and Do not retrieve the ammo you have loaded into your weapon happens when your inventory is full of loot and you don't have room to load back the ammo. This is not a bug or glitch. You can not "overload" you backpack when exiting an encounter.

I concur with your comments Merc, and they give good insight to newer outlanders.

The one amendment I would make to further assist new outlanders is in relation to inventory and ammo.

When you loadout prior to an encounter you will see for instance, if you have a Suomi, that your inventory reports 90 parabellum per inventory slot. Once you enter the encounter and when you leave the capacity drops to 35 per inventory slot. This is consistent with most weapons. If you don't use any ammo during the encounter you will need 3 empty slots to retain all you ammo.

Be aware then you won't get frustrated if you have lost ammo when you get back to your shelter.

Thanks, that helped a lot. I really like the game and I think it has a lot of potential, I just hope they don't lose people because these things aren't taken care of and there's not much to do once you've upgraded everything...