Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

Sky city released

Ok you click on the link scroll down click download open the file and follow the instruction to install it to your OFP missons floder

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Jan. 19 2003,01:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So you want me to download an old Cannon.........<span id='postcolor'>

No, he means the editor upgrade. You have to download that. Personally I stay away from the editor upgrade... more trouble then its worth last time I tried it, unless it's been updated since then. Plus alot of people won't download missions that require the editor upgrade so I don't use it and will sadly not use Luke's map or whatever it is. I just wish he made a map that used those buildings as PART of the map itself. But I guess that's probably not possible. sad.gif If someone figures out how to do that I would wish they would make a nice desert map with middle eastern style buildings in it.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lukemax @ Jan. 18 2003,23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What sky city?<span id='postcolor'>

OMG its the thread's name....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Jan. 19 2003,01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, he means the editor upgrade.  <span id='postcolor'>

Duh.. I already have the editor upgrade.. it still says that I need the following addons: "commandb1" (I'm guessing that means Command bunker) and "pillbox5"...

the pillbox is probably from the the flashpoint fortress website thing. They released loads of pillboxes. I haven't got the site URL with me though.

Can we not just ban this guy or something? Hes really starting to annoy me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 19 2003,12:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the pillbox is probably from the the flashpoint fortress website thing. They released loads of pillboxes. I haven't got the site URL with me though.<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif Search The FAQ for "ofp fortress". tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Jan. 19 2003,02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personally I stay away from the editor upgrade... more trouble then its worth last time I tried it, unless it's been updated since then.<span id='postcolor'>

Miles, what trouble do you have with the latest version of Kegetys' Editor Addon for Resistance? I have been using this for ages without problems. I also do not recall any noteable reports of problems from anyone else with the Editor Addon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 19 2003,12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tounge.gif Search The FAQ for "ofp fortress". tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hah, I didn't find it crazy.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Jan. 19 2003,14:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 19 2003,12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tounge.gif Search The FAQ for "ofp fortress". tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hah, I didn't find it  crazy.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you spelled "ofp fortress" correctly ( biggrin.gif ), then the first matching FAQ item was about trenches and tunnels. That FAQ item has OFP Fortress's URL.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joshnolan225 @ Feb. 03 2003,18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I had the working LST!! it was a while ago, at some german website..........it was decent to say the least.<span id='postcolor'>

mind hooking some of us up with it?

indeed, me and my friends want nice tall building that we can get on the top of so we can have helicopter rescues/insertions

and also we need one pbo addons that don't require huge things to work and don't create new names in the mission editor menues as they are just anoying.

What is wrong with putting them in objects? Not they have to have a sentence with author's name/pet's name/credits and all in caps!

GJDJIF + FREDDY ThE DOG Me SO 133+ Building addon

crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joshnolan225 @ Feb. 03 2003,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I had the working LST!! it was a while ago, at some german website..........it was decent to say the least.<span id='postcolor'>

The LST im talking about is the BETTER working LST. eg. it has internal models for rooms, and it can carry tanks on it.

I also had the LST that could drive.

I have a question, when will someone make Nakatomi Plaza? biggrin.gif And maybe a John McClane and Hans and Karl to go along with it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Feb. 04 2003,12:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The LST im talking about is the BETTER working LST. eg. it has internal models for rooms, and it can carry tanks on it.<span id='postcolor'>

CAN WE PLZ SHARE?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Feb. 04 2003,18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Feb. 04 2003,12wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The LST im talking about is the BETTER working LST. eg. it has internal models for rooms, and it can carry tanks on it.<span id='postcolor'>

CAN WE PLZ SHARE?<span id='postcolor'>

eeeeerrrrrrrr....... that was the one that someone said they were making shortly after the game was released but was simply a hoax. I was merely pointing out that people often do hoax us.

eg. this lukemax person.

and how many addons do we need for this to work? Addons which are impossible to download..