Sign in to follow this  
SturmTiger

Wwii panther tank

Screens of its places some here addon smile.gif

Sorry ... Edit

Tnx smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (radt @ Jan. 12 2003,18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You screens of its would have as to place some here addon in the forum, thus I would place in the news of my site. I am waiting will be posible to place screens smile.gif

tnx smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Eh?confused.gifcrazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Jan. 12 2003,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (radt @ Jan. 12 2003,18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You screens of its would have as to place some here addon in the forum, thus I would place in the news of my site. I am waiting will be posible to place screens smile.gif

Eh?confused.gif  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i think that he asked for screens

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Jan. 12 2003,18:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Jan. 12 2003,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (radt @ Jan. 12 2003,18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You screens of its would have as to place some here addon in the forum, thus I would place in the news of my site. I am waiting will be posible to place screens smile.gif

Eh?confused.gif  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i think that he asked for screens<span id='postcolor'>

YESSSSS smile.gif sorry for my bad english ! smile.gif

Woot,

<why yes I do LIKE panthers thank you>

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SturmTiger @ Jan. 12 2003,19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK guys... Here is it.

But its an older pics.I must do New screens.

Screen

Screen2

Screen3

Screen4 wink.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tnx smile.gif

very nice work !!!

Guest ####

I tested it about the only prob with it as far as I can tell is the main gun sound is too low in volume.

Same findings here. Cannon sound is much too quiet. Everything else however seems very nice. The interior of the turret could use a little more texturing, but I'm just happy that they even bothered to use original turret textures. Hopefully they'll improve on that because this addon is I think one of the better WWII tank addons that I've seen so far.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Brilliant tank addon. WW2 OFP is really taking off now. Keep up the good work m8 tounge.gif

PS Any chance of a German half track or a Allied firefly next.

I take it you guys have never heard a real howitzer/tank gun being fired...if its to quiet pump up the volume...if you think its high pitched well older guns like the 88 dont have that high pitch noise becouse it isnt as powerfull as a modernday 105/120mm tank gun...I think the sounds of the M1 are off

but hey thats just me smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wick_105 @ Jan. 13 2003,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I take it you guys have never heard a real howitzer/tank gun being fired...if its to quiet pump up the volume...if you think its high pitched well older guns like the 88 dont have that high pitch noise becouse it isnt as powerfull as a modernday 105/120mm tank gun...I think the sounds of the M1 are off

but hey thats just me  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

WHAT?confused.gif?confused.gif???

I've been around LOTS of heavy weapons in the U.S. Army and every cannon I've ever heard has always been loud. Even the 25mm cannon on a Bradley is loud and that is far smaller then the cannon's used on heavy tanks during WWII. Those cannons are not mortars. If you think howitzers or any cannon is quiet then I'm sorry but you've been around them too long or something cuz those things are loud as hell.

They don't make you wear hearing protection around those weapons for nothing. As far as pitch goes, most are fairly heavy in bass frequencies, but they have enough mid and high frequencies to cause hearing dammage.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Well to be precise about it, the 88mm Kw.k.36 sounds extremely loud, I've heard one.

One point though, the panther is armed with a 75mm Kw.k.42,

<a niggle on your objectivity, real life wise, the decibel difference between any high velocity tankgun is much too small for normal hearing to detect>