Desperta Ferro

Bad collisions between vehicles and zombies.

Hey there!

Thanks to chernaruski I have achieve to spawn ravage zombies in my exile dedi server, but I have a problem between the vehicles and the zeds.

Many times, when I collide to a zed is how if I collide against a wall and the car stops. Or there are cases even the vehicle tips over.

When I used ExileZ I thought it was a problem of zombies from Zombies And Demons, but it seems that is not the problem.

Maybe it's a problem with Exile? Or if it is a problem of Arma 3 I can ask in another more appropriate section of the forum.

I've uploaded a video to show you what I am taling about (some times It gets even worse like I've said)

(Sorry for the music, I didn't realize that Spotify was on xD.)

https://streamable.com/ccun7

Cheers!

Sometimes it happens to all of us. That's how things are in Arma , nothing you can do about it really.  Well, not that I'm aware of any solutions for this.

Thanks to chernaruski I have achieve to spawn ravage zombies in my exile dedi server, but I have a problem between the vehicles and the zeds.

Glad you figured it out. Its thanks to your curiosity and tenacity , not me.

Oh I see... I was afraid of that.

In any case I will ask in the main Arma forum in case anyone knows anything. If only to minimize the problem a bit, because there are cases that are exaggerated.

Thanks again for your help!

Its how Arma deals with models collision.  Its been around for ages I think.  Physics is not a strong side of Arma , even when assets modeled and configured correctly.