Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Daily Challenges

I've posted before about the 'random' daily challenges, and I appreciate that it's possible to have a spell of similar challenges over several days, due to the randomness of the algorithm.

However, for the third day running, every challenge offers a food reward!

Today I would have benefited by 150 food if I managed to kill 15 outlanders with a machine gun for one challenge. I'm reasonable, but come on. 150 food for topping 15 outlanders.

It's therefore clear that the rumour currently circulating, of more generous challenge rewards in the wake of the antenna nerfing is a myth.

I continue to get ‘Kill X players with melee’ which does give a nice reward, but it is a part of the game that is honestly comical. We have 4 different knives, all of which take 4 hits to kill someone. There’s no difference in the white knives and the blue I thought did more damage but after testing several times it does not. I just cheese this one with a friend. 

It’s a free game though, I don’t mind not always getting a crate or resource everyday. Warframe has a daily login reward system that also doesn’t always give something great, but it’s still free.

Hi Kuljack,

Downloading as I type. Checked the gameplay on YouTube and it looks ok. Will give it a go, thanks for the tip.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:17 AM, Oldninja said:

Hi Kuljack,

Downloading as I type. Checked the gameplay on YouTube and it looks ok. Will give it a go, thanks for the tip.

Sure thing, if you like it I have a clan with a beautiful dojo I am always decorating. Keep me in mind if you decide to join a clan.

I think theres too much white crates. Like 3 whites for 10 successful missions, or 2 for 5 missions. I wish we could have at least 1 or 2 green for 10 missions. Even better, I mean, 10 missions x 10 minutes average, where I'll already get some white, green or blue one, in game. At the end, blue or purple would be nice.

Because what for a gold one ? 40 missions ? Or just "use the radio" ? Weird....

15 kills for 150 food is crazy in my opinion... I dont even do it. But we dont know yet if food will be something good for something else. Maybe in 1.1 ? 

10 melee kills is crazy too. As we see people doing it with friends, its time to change it. My friend had 10 kills for a gold crate but he cancelled it, because even with me, we didnt want to spend time like fools. And we try knife only in duo, but it so hard to kill people like that...

Rewards needs to be reworked. I hope they're on it.