Naenae Boy

Lost crowns/guns/

I'm really enjoying this game but honestly I think I've lost about 200 crowns from my game just lagging out and sending me back to the main menu. I actually brought crowns the other day to help support you guys but I really can't do it anymore if I'm going to use them for boosts and then being kicked out half way through the game. I hate moaning but it's really not good enough. You can't take someone's money and basically steal some of it. On top of it the guns and loot I've lost at the same time and just as a kicker I had a rare crate and was in the exit with 3 seconds to go and I lost my connection. Your game will die really quickly if you don't sort out your server issues. 

Edited by Naenae Boy

I came here because I've had the same issue.  It sure does feel like theft when you've got nowhere to go to complain... 

• Sad 1

Yup. It sucks because I do like the game but I can't support something that doesn't work. 

The Developers have addressed disconnection issues time and time again, and have made various efforts towards refunding/compensating users for lost crowns etc.

This is done almost 100% of the time; where a disconnect is sever side (the sever crashes etc. Issue is sever side), though from what I know there are still various issues with people disconnecting via their end - and the solution unfortunately is not simple rolling back your character save - as it is more than likely players would then use that to combatLOG, and/or duplicate weapons etc.

In summary, if your connection is not stable it's probably best you avoid purchasing crowns until such issues are announced as fixed - and remember the Devs have been working hard, and respond tirelessly to people everyday on Twitter, facebook, via personal messages, and more. These issues have been known since 1.0, and whilst arguably perhaps Bohemia should have discontinued purchasing of crowns on the store until these issues are fixed, a lot of people including myself (Perth, Australia) simply do not have these issues or at least experience them often enough to completely abandon the practice.

If the issues are deemed problematic enough - it is likely we will see a large scale update sometime towards the end of the year that may come with a wipe. This, as far as I know is the only way to fairly return all lost crowns, and it may be more difficult that my initial speculations...

Valid points PureMarksman,

I've read a lot about disconnects and have not had the same problems as others by any means.

Maybe outlanders could add their country/region when reporting the problem to help localise the problem areas.

My location is in my profile, but the save time :-

England, UK and no problems for weeks now.

For the record. I do not support another reset thanks!

The Devs can provide lost crowns in gifted crates over a period of time.

I'm in New Zealand. It happens all the time for me. My current record is 4 games in a row. I think I'll probably leave this game for a while until it's fixed. I have ultra fast fibre so I know it's nothing to do with my internet connection. 

Edited by Naenae Boy

Im also in the U.K and so is my friend with both get disconnected quite alot, whether its in the shelter, loading in to an encounter or while in one. It is quite annoying, hut hope something can be found to isolate and fix the problem.

2 hours ago, LyrikalD said:

Im also in the U.K and so is my friend with both get disconnected quite alot, whether its in the shelter, loading in to an encounter or while in one. It is quite annoying, hut hope something can be found to isolate and fix the problem.

Are you connected wireless or ethernet.

I had my only disconnect for weeks using my spare Xbox one, which is connected wirelessly.

My main Xbox one X console is ethernet.

2 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Are you connected wireless or ethernet.

I had my only disconnect for weeks using my spare Xbox one, which is connected wirelessly.

My main Xbox one X console is ethernet.

Cant be certain for my friend but I am ethernet cable in. I usually play pubg and siege so keep my ping low and my download and upload high 🤣

Hey ya’ll! I am in Knoxville Tennessee, USA. I have a lightning fast Cat6 direct link, and I rarely have server issues with any other platform or game. 

I am having the same issues as everyone else. I like the game and I want it to succeed. But I have also lost a boat load of crowns, guns, and ammo to server lag and disconnect. To say it’s infuriating is an understatement. Additionally, I am getting increasingly aggravated that the daily objectives are insanely hard, only to give you bull shit useless food. It literally serves no purpose that I can find save donation. If they don’t fix this shit quick and start issuing refunds for money I paid  that there negligence lost I am going to delete it, and never look back. Clock is ticking Vigor and Bohemia, ya’ll better get on it, because thousands of people are having this issue. I know it’s a pre release beta, and it has potential, but for the love of god fix the shooting system and give us our shit back! We paid good money to support you damnit! I’m pissed!

Edited by Nesbitt303
Post location

Don’t hold your breath, I got a generic email from a Dominik Flandera that said and I quote..

”you should have your crowns back. Please read the following tweet:”

umm, do you really think I would waste my time writing 5 emails and create an account on forums to beg for help about this issue if I was already reimbursed??????  I’m actually at a loss for words and have decided just to uninstall this game and instead support the games and devs that treat their customer base right. 

Yea I'm bout to start a petition to MAKE them pay us back. A world wide petition will get noticed and they will have absolutely no choice. They will go under. And they will have nothing to show for it. This is utter b s. They NEVER implemented the system to "block hour crowns" me and my wife started AFTER sep 5 an we've lost 200 crowns each due to disconnects. We have good internet this is not player connection issues it's server side