John Price57

how can i make my helicopter shoot with tedho's unitcapture

Hi, i'm currently trying to make a machinima in arma 3 and i would like to do a AH-6 low pass firing like we can see in movies like black hawk down. But when i record my movements with tedho's unitcapture script, the helicopter will do all the movements i've done but it will not shoot

Can anyone help me ?

thanks for the reply

i already tried that but i don't know how to proceed with this command i tried something like (with my data this is just an example) :   "gunner blackfoot forceWeaponFire ["gatling_20mm", "close"]; " but it nevers fire i don't get it. (i tried that command with the blackfoot and it doesn't work either)

i saw a lot of videos with ppl using A10 or an Apache firing while doing a fly by so i figured they were using tedho's unitcapture.

SOLVED i found a solution for this problem : first you need to create the path you want with the chopper with the capture unit.

then you need to create another script called for example "fire.sqf" and put this line in :

[]spawn {
    while {true} do {
        vehicle pawnee fire "
M134_minigun";
        sleep 0.01;
    };
};

and whenever you want you can call the script fire.sqf to match with script path.sqf