soar

Odd animation behaviour

When trying to code a nice little Armavideo, I came across several problems. One of them is that there are some very cool animations, that for some reason have a sort of sliding movement to them. 
Mainly PLP_Acts_welcomeOnHUB01_AIWalk_1_Hgun_enableFire and PLP_Acts_welcomeOnHUB02_AIWalk_Hgun, where the animation shows the unit standing while talking but for some reason the unit slides as well.
How is one supposed to use those animations?

Thanks.

I can't find those PLP anims in the viewer.  When I use switchmove on these nothing happens.  Are they from a mod or DLC?

One thing you can try is attaching the unit to an object on the ground first, then play your anim.

Oh, they might be from either, I just realized. I will check  on pure vanilla in few minutes.

12 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

Isn't PLP Poolpunk's tag?

Or PolPox maybe.

Highly recommend to mention about your MOD collections before start talking. Yep those're animation that modifies vanilla animations that introduced by my Artwork Supporter yet I've no idea what you're talking about. You need to write down your problem more specifically.

PLP_AA_AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_ActsPpneMstpSlowWrflDr_GrenadeEscape_enableFire For example has this problem - after the animation plays, the unit slides back to the starting position. I can get a recording if needed. 

14 hours ago, soar said:

PLP_AA_AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_ActsPpneMstpSlowWrflDr_GrenadeEscape_enableFire For example has this problem - after the animation plays, the unit slides back to the starting position.

There's no such problem on the animation.

EDIT: You're most likely using my Artwork Supporter's functionality to play an animaton, but that's NOT for make videos. Use disableAI, switchMove, any other basic animation commands instead.