Sign in to follow this  
PiNs_Da_Smoka

Watch out army!

lol, just realised that there could be a pretty good (Funny) topic called - "tips for joining the army by OFP players" hehe i bet there will be a lot of jokes in there.... anyone have the guts to start one like that? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 08 2003,02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But what i'm most scared of is quiting cigarettes! wow.gif These things are like crack! CRACK I TELL YA!<span id='postcolor'>

If cigarettes are like crack, then what´s crack like?

I know, I´m a jackass... sad.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Jan. 11 2003,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 08 2003,02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But what i'm most scared of is quiting cigarettes! wow.gif These things are like crack! CRACK I TELL YA!<span id='postcolor'>

If cigarettes are like crack, then what´s crack like?

I know, I´m a jackass... sad.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think he means extremely addictive. Crack/Cocaine is suppposedly very addictive. biggrin.gif

Yea, i just quit.....going on 3 minutes.....

*twitches*

But seriously though. I'm more then likely NOT going for an infantry position. Well, no, i can positively say i'm not. That won't give me time to take classes at night. Granted it does sound cool and all, and i'm sure i would learn alot and yada yada yada, but i love brain power and am more worried about my education, in case i don't see the military as a career. Anyone here actually done that besides just infantry?

There are plenty of careers in the military that don't involve infantry.

But more in the air force. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 11 2003,21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are plenty of careers in the military that don't involve infantry.

But more in the air force. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Aach, airforce chairforce, tounge.gif

Go marines, go be a jarhead, go VBS wink.gif

But yeah army is not only infantry.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Jan. 09 2003,04:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Jan. 08 2003,06:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just practice America's Army alot, and they'll be begging to make a you a Ranger  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Make sure you develope a CS attitude too.  tounge.gif

And if you get shot just say it was because you were lagging..  wink.gif   tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And keep in mind that OFP is not Real Life.

Well actually it is my life. crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mr. Duck @ Jan. 12 2003,02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aach, airforce chairforce,  tounge.gif

Go marines, go be a jarhead, go VBS  wink.gif

But yeah army is not only infantry.<span id='postcolor'>

Just because planes have chairs. tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

I can confirm that the Air-Condition tents are very rare. My father was on a training mission and not one tent was air-conditioned.

But, Go Airforce! biggrin.gif