Hello everyone , Sorry for my bad english , i realy need your help for know who is possibel to use the same system for conversation of Contact And Tac Ops ? 

I work in one big project since one years and now i realy want to change the conversation system of my campaign. The look of Contact and tac ops is realy sweet . Thx in advance for take times to help me if you know one solution . 

Best Regard . 

21 hours ago, stanhope said:

I believe this is what you're looking for: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_EXP_camp_playSubtitles

Thanks you so much Stanhope , it's exatly why i need and is working realy good 😉 Thx you sir 

Do you think is possibe lto change the colors of the speaker  ? exemple , Side , or OPFOR colors ? 

8 hours ago, Julien Patacchini said:

Thanks you so much Stanhope , it's exatly why i need and is working realy good 😉 Thx you sir 

Do you think is possibe lto change the colors of the speaker  ? exemple , Side , or OPFOR colors ? 

As far as I know you can only change the color of the subtitle, not the color of the Speaker:

[["Speaker1", '<t color="#ffff00">' + "Subtitle1" + '</t>',0] ] spawn BIS_fnc_EXP_camp_playSubtitles;

5 hours ago, TURCO_AR said:

As far as I know you can only change the color of the subtitle, not the color of the Speaker:

[["Speaker1", '<t color="#ffff00">' + "Subtitle1" + '</t>',0] ] spawn BIS_fnc_EXP_camp_playSubtitles;

Thank you TURCO_AR is working great 🙂 is good for change my old conversation system in my project . 

it's cool  to found help of the community 😉