Sign in to follow this  
GeneralMortars

Leopard 2a4 (re)released!

Hi there! Would like to announce that my Leopard 2A4 is finally ready for release, and practically ready for download. Only need one or more server for upload now.

Well, from the first impression you may say it's the same Leopard as used in the latest BW-MOD-Demo 1.2 and you're right! The Model is the same, but however it's something else than the BW-MOD-Leo, coz it was altered to the needs of BW-MOD by the BW-MOD itself, but the original version i created isn't altered. Well kinda complicated, sorry but my english is not so good! smile.gif

Ok. First some new pictures from the tank. Remember i've added a camouflaged version of the Leopard in a hurry, that may be improved somewhen. But i guess next thing to come is a winter camo version first. Screens:

leo_exa20.jpg

The camouflaged version...

leo_exa21.jpg

The standard version...

Okeedokee. I hope they're available soon as possible for download. Please post if you could provide a host.

I'll post here if i find other source to download.

Regards

GM

Thanks Bill... erm... Blackdog! wink.gif

The file is one it's way to you. Probably still hear the tank rolling into yar Mailbox ??

And please tell how it's reachable to the others, ok?!

Great thanks man! smile.gif

Regards

GM

Looks great! I've been looking forward to the release of this addons since your thread in A&M work in progress. Adding a little extra camouflage gives it a nice personal touch, I would definitely like to see more of these kind of features in the future. Good work, I hope it will be available for download really soon!

Hi all!

You can download now from the OFP-Zone

@cam0flage:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would definitely like to see more of these kind of features in the future<span id='postcolor'>

Next feature high probably is winter camo, at least as long there's enough snow outside i'm somewhat motivated for it! wink.gif

Working Smoke pods would be cool, but it needs sum kind of scripting. And unfortunately my scripting skills aren't awesome. Probably some one out there to do the job??

Regards

GM

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I found a strange bug. The crew members seem to have transparent heads

<span id='postcolor'>

That's strange! wow.gif  But of coz i replaced the heads from the BW-MOD-Soldiers with textures from BIS-Data-Folder. Well, what configuration (at least gfx card) u have?? Which OFP-Version?

Ok, if the problem still occurs i'll change the soldier model. Probably replace them with the resistance tankers if needed.

Unlucky that would mean to rerelease the Leo-Pack once again! sad.gif

Regards

GM

missing_textures.jpg

transparency.jpg

I'm running OFP version 1.91 on a 1.3ghz AMD Thunderbird with 512mb ram and a 32 mb GeForce2 MX 200.

Disregarding this little bug, the addon is terrific. I made up some really nasty encounters between the Leopard and a bunch of T-80s from Sigma's T-80 pack tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Jan. 06 2003,14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I found a strange bug. The crew members seem to have transparent heads smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Same for me too...

Thanks for great addon anyway!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm running OFP version 1.91 on a 1.3ghz AMD Thunderbird with 512mb ram and a 32 mb GeForce2 MX 200.

Disregarding this little bug, the addon is terrific. I made up some really nasty encounters between the Leopard and a bunch of T-80s from Sigma's T-80 pack  

<span id='postcolor'>

Well. I'm sorry, but i couldn't help even myself in this case. It's of coz not the only odd transparency bug i had in the addon. In the Read_Me there's sum other ones.

Shit, it's my first model. Perhaps i've done something wrong or whatever. Experimented with changing the faces of BW-MOD-Soldiers, coz in the original version all had the same faces, which confused me. So i successfully changed it, at least on my own computer! sad.gif

Hmm... As it looks i have to relaunch an update as soon as possible, for all you people who have those odd problem.

High probably i replace the soldiers, and take the Resistance Tankers from Original-OFP, coz then there shouldn't be any face transparency problems.

In the meanwhile i'm sorry! I couldn't really help you out sad.gif

Regards

GM