Hi

I'm using symbolic link from my user MpMissions folder to arma3 folder so that I can start dedi server with TADST and load the missions from my user MpMissions folder. This works good, until I want to make some sym links inside the MpMissions folder from one folder to another. Trying to start server on such mission results in weird arma errors. I think it's not possible to have these links inside linked folder working, or is it?

any ideas on how to get this sorted out are welcome 🙂

thx!

56 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Perhaps better asked in server management forum 

Possibly. This is about editing too as I need the links when working on mission. But maybe mod can move this?

I would really like to hear if anyone has got these linked-links working

Can mods move this or maybe some one can help me here?

thx

If you want mod help you can report your own post. But I think it fits here just as well, not sure.

Do you have missions as folders or as pbo's inside your mpmissions folder? I'm quite sure pbo's work correctly.

24 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

Do you have missions as folders or as pbo's inside your mpmissions folder? I'm quite sure pbo's work correctly.

every mission is as folder

So has anyone got links inside linked folder working with arma? It would be nice to know if someone has successfully had this working so I know if the problem is just with my PC.

Thx!

5 hours ago, Thomas Rye said:

I tried this myself before and it was a no-go because of reliance on other stuff. I also found if you have onedrive enabled it can create a documents folder and a one drive folder, it gets messy.

I have one drive installed because it was auto installed but I'm not logged in. Strange at least Mpmission folder can be  linked to arma folder