stburr91

Help with displaying a logo onscreen

So I want to display a logo on the screen during the mission intro (singleplayer mission), and I can get it working, but it displays the logo much smaller than the logo's actual size. I want the logo to display in it's full size.

The logo size is 512 x 256

It is displaying onscreen much smaller, here's a pic of what I'm getting.

pyvdhs7.jpg

Here is what's in my description.ext

class RscTitles
{
titles[]={};
class intro
{
      idd=-1;
      movingEnable=0;
      duration=4;
      fadein=1;
      fadeout=1.9;
      name="intro";
      controls[]={"title1"};

class title1
    {
        type=0;
        idc=-1;
        size=1;
        colorBackground[]={0,0,0,0};
        colorText[]={1,1,1,1};
        font="PuristaMedium";
            text="Arma-3-logo proper size.paa";
        style = 0x30 + 0x800
            sizeEx=0.15;
        x=0.2;
            y=0.4;
            w=0.6;
            h=0.168;
    };
};
};

i guess you have already tried changing those size variables in the title1 class. One thing to make sure is to start the mission from the editor so that the classes are read by the engine. If you just click restart it wont read the description.ext

Just now, gc8 said:

i guess you have already tried changing those size variables in the title1 class. One thing to make sure is to start the mission from the editor so that the classes are read by the engine. If you just click restart it wont read the description.ext

I plugged in different numbers into anything I thought might make a change. I changed the Size, the H, and W variables, it seemed to have no effect, I keep getting the logo displaying the same size. And yep, I go back to the editor, and then hit, "Play Scenario" again. 

5 hours ago, gc8 said:

I noticed too, also with sound files if u change their volume etc without going back to main menu or changing to another mission and only restart then it wont affect. Also with images, changing names dident work.

I got it working by adding the picture with a different name to the directory