Sign in to follow this  
W - Tungstene

Inventory Bug Related to Virtual Arsenal

I COULD NOT FIND WHERE TO PUT BUG REPORTS, IF THERE IS A BETTER PLACE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!

After 1,700 hours these are the Only Three bugs that still remain that really should be fixed. (There are more but these should be fixed asap)

When using the Virtual Arsenal some Items Quantity (On right hand side) disappears after Saving or Entering then returning to Virtual Arsenal.

Another Bug/Exploit is when adding a Pistol or Rifle (Noticed it happens to Pistol more often) it resets the Uniform Inventory Randomly allowing you to put up to ~10% -  ~100% (x2) the amount of Items in that Uniform. I do not know how it happens or why, but if you then Save it the Load-out you can easily Spawn it in to a Server and have effectively x2 the amount of items in your Uniform still. (Why I say it is an Exploit)

Last one is when you load a load-out it randomly removes the NVG's you and do not know untill you check your inventory to see them missing in the most in-opportune times

These three bugs I have noticed ever sense the release of the Virtual Arsenal that still have not been fixed.
Just thought B.I. might want to know.