Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sooo, I am getting the error:

bisign is deprecated!

When bisigning. The error happens for all of my 308 files.

This only happens when I force V2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KaidenSmith said:

when I force V2

Okey.. So you are deliberately forcing a deprecated bisign version.

And are wondering about the warning that you are building a deprecated bisign?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

Okey.. So you are deliberately forcing a deprecated bisign version.

And are wondering about the warning that you are building a deprecated bisign?

Using the DSUtil I force the V2, that is correct.

I do not understand the meaning of "deprecated bisign" which makes it that much harder for me to do something about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deprecated means it is old and not used anymore. Thus, forcing V2 gives you said error message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KaidenSmith said:

which makes it that much harder for me to do something about it

If you want to do something about it. Stop using V2 signatures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dedmen said:

If you want to do something about it. Stop using V2 signatures.

Does V1 stop all the cheaters from modifying files and all that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KaidenSmith said:

Does V1 stop all the cheaters from modifying files and all that?

V1? V1 doesn't exist anymore.

V3 is the new one. and that should be used now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dedmen said:

V1? V1 doesn't exist anymore.

V3 is the new one. and that should be used now.

Isn't there only verify signature "1" and "2"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KaidenSmith said:

Isn't there only verify signature "1" and "2"?

No. Game version 1.86 added v3. The new signatures.
v1 is outdated since Arma 2.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×