BisboBH

Any Modern Russian Tank Pack?!?

Is there any mod that adds modern russian tanks in the game? like the T-90MS , T-15 Armata , T-14 Armata , i have searched a lot for mods like this but i have found none of them...   im new to the forums so please be tolerant.

I don't think there is, certainly not T-14/15. The T90 is obviously in there but can't remember seeing the MS version.

I'm not well up on tanks, so would ask, what is the difference between T-90 to T-90MS ?

Welcome to the forums. 🙂

1. T-90MS              - Located in the garage of the main part of the game Arma3 called T-100.
2. T-14 - Armata   - Located in the Arma3 DLC Tanks add-on called T-140 Angara
3. T-15 - Armata   - Not represented in the game and Mods.

19 hours ago, BisboBH said:

Is there any mod that adds modern russian tanks in the game? like the T-90MS , T-15 Armata , T-14 Armata , i have searched a lot for mods like this but i have found none of them...   im new to the forums so please be tolerant.

Be more precise: You want guesswork? Then vanilla addons are fine. You want a better MilSim style? Then u better play with CUP or RHS. "Modern" Tanks won't work because the entire handling of T100 and T140 is mainly simplyfied guesswork, even for armor and shell characteristics.

So do you want an "Ueberwaffe" in shape and colour of an T-14? Or you prefer a good simulated T-90S based on known information?

So actually the RHSAFRF mod has been updated and now it includes the new T-14 Armata, T-90MS (Objekt 188MS), T-90AS. I don't know if there is thew T-15 but I'm sure that there is a T-15 in the 2035 Russian Forces pack (Arma 3)

I don't really know about ArmA 2