Sign in to follow this  
Tex -USMC-

3 americans killed in yemen

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 01 2003,12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Jan. 02 2003,12wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don't all of you just stop loving your gods and start loving and praising me instead?!<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, worshipping you has the benefit of not bothering to read through long posts anymore. tounge.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hell yeah!

I can feel it, this religion is gonna be GREAT!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Jan. 02 2003,13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 01 2003,12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Jan. 02 2003,12wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don't all of you just stop loving your gods and start loving and praising me instead?!<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, worshipping you has the benefit of not bothering to read through long posts anymore. <!--emo&tounge.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hell yeah!

I can feel it, this religion is gonna be GREAT!<span id='postcolor'>

It's called idle worship. tounge.gif

None of you get satire, and are all too ready to defend YOUR beliefs <note Can, belief and "ideas" are pretty much the same thing>

This is how we get violence in the first place, since only "you"

<generic> can be "right" <generic>

(Mods, trust me, this is gonna get outta hand faster than Bill Clinton in a womens College, be watchful)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Jan. 02 2003,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(Mods, trust me, this is gonna get outta hand faster than Bill Clinton in a womens College, be watchful)<span id='postcolor'>

Had I only been there with my rolling pin....................

As long as we all act a bit grown up, this thread'll do fine. Sad enough, there are always some idiots who can't stand all the debating and who just start flaming...

We'll see, check out the Iraq topic, it's still alive and it was a great topic for flamewars...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">None of you get satire<span id='postcolor'>

Everyone here get's satire, it's just hard to tell wether you were joking or being serious, doing satire in text takes talent. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 01 2003,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Watch me save this thread from imminent closure! wow.gif

Turns out this murderer in Yemen is an Al Qaeda fan club member.

No more satire here! mad.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What a coincidence...