mgannuch

Multiple Collaborating Zeus - Why dose it not work sometimes?

I made two missions that allow me to see and edit players and models that other Zeus spawn in real time without having to add-editable-objects every time with Achilles. Each Zeus can also see each other's players placed in the editor. To do I simply placed four players, four game master modules, and set each player as the owner of a module - I also put in a respawn point - and it worked. However, when I tried the same thing later for another map, it did not work. Each player was a Zeus but could not collaborate like in the other missions. Also, the Zeus could no longer see their player models placed in the editor. I found a video, and it solved not being able to see the player models but it did not answer the main problem. I also have tried this, but I cannot seem to get it to work. Why can multiple Zeus collaborate in the first two missions I made, but not when I do the same exact thing on other maps? Also, is there a sure way of making a multiple collaborative Zeus mission that works every time?