I completed the underwater mission beach assault, and when I got out of the water, I was impressed to see I had a re-breather vest on, with fins hanging from my belt. Nice touch!. I now find myself wearing this all the time. The next mission briefing appears, and I go to re-arm, and I am still wearing the re-breather with the fins. I open the support crate, but there is no vest there. I really need to have the vest BEFORE the mission, I can't take the chance of stripping one of an enemy or downed comrade. Help please! How can I change this (once great, but now ridiculous) outfit?

5 hours ago, steved said:

I open the support crate, but there is no vest there.

Hello there steved !

What exacly you want to achieve ?

Do you mean that once you come out from the water to have a vest ?

If yes , before doing any scripting , why don't you add one in your bagpack ?

export your loadout in virtual arsenal and paste the code to the players init in editor.

11 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there steved !

What exacly you want to achieve ?

Do you mean that once you come out from the water to have a vest ?

If yes , before doing any scripting , why don't you add one in your bagpack ?

export your loadout in virtual arsenal and paste the code to the players init in editor.

George,

I'm very happy that Arma 3 always tell me what loadout is recommended for every mission I am tasked with, and that all I need to do is approach the "armoury", it tells me what I need AND gears me up. In the mission where we take a mini-sub to the North of Girna, I was supplied with a re-breather vest and a pair of fins. I was pleased to see the vest and the fins attached to my belt for that mission. After it was completed, we commandeered a truck and headed back to Camp Maxwell (I think), and I am briefed and sent out again. I go to the armourer, and I get the default loadout for the next mission, but nothing in the way of special or extra equipment is required. I still had my re-breather vest on. I wanted to swap it for some kind of LAND BASED combat vest, either with or without extra armour protection, merely so I could bring along a few extra medikits and a few extra magazines. The re-breather vest does not permit the extra kit as it has no "slots" or "carrying capacity". I was a bit disappointed, but this is the Army after all. I took off my re-breather vest, putting it back in the crate, but there was no other type of vest available in the support crate.I proceeded to the assembly point, and checked myself out in third person view, and I still had my fins hanging at my waist.

I don't want to have to repeat a mission, or the rob the corpse of a downed comrade or enemy to get a vest for this mission. How can I get geared up?

Also, I can't remember the scuba mission from my first play through of ARMA 3. Is it a new mission, or was it so unremarkable last time that I forgot about it?

Thanks for anyone who cares to help me in this endeavour.

Check Six (aka steved)

On 14/1/2019 at 10:27 AM, steved said:

Also, I can't remember the scuba mission from my first play through of ARMA 3. Is it a new mission, or was it so unremarkable last time that I forgot about it?

Sorry steved,  but i wasn't  online !!:z:

So you want to play the official mission and change this right ?

Yes you can actually do this with my Script - Mod .

check here :