Sign in to follow this  
radioshack.

officiall warlords server

hello,

I seems that BIS decided to deactivate the "#vote admin" command on all officiall warlords servers.

I would like BIS to rethink that decision because the command is important to make realy use of the official servers for things like starting a new game, choosing new maps, changing the parameters of  maps and so on...

last but not least its the only way to remove trolls from the server (teamkilling, destroying vehicles for no reason,...) voting a player of the server almost never realy works.

So please switch it back on, thank you!

greetz

• Like 1

Just sat on the most populated warlord server and there was a couple people constantly grief team killing.  The effort to get majority players (40+) to continually kick the player only for him to return seconds later is annoying and just kills the server.  Please BI, I've been enjoying your work since Operation Flashpoint and the risk of ban abuse is small in comparison to those who troll.  Its easy for someone to refute a ban vs getting a person banned for griefing.

• Like 1

This is why I gave up on game modes like that years ago. Too many trolls and people ruining the fun for others. It doesn't just happen there though, we also had lots of them wrecking every asset at the base or relocating mission important assets where they couldn't be found until we added some counter-measures for that.

Would be nice indeed to have a way to deal with them.