evilstewie

(Closed, NO Evidence Provided to support accusation) GADD monetizing on in game loadouts.

Id like to report the GADD servers as people who donate get special privileges. I've been playing on this server for a while now and it has become cancerous as the admins and the owners give special perks and privileges to certain people. Those people being anyone who is willing to give them money. It wouldn't be an issue if those perks weren't better weapons or load-outs  that give players advantage over others in said server.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Without you showing any actual proof. Noone will be able to do anything about it.
Also it would have been good practice to say the full name of the server. Or add a link to it.

• Like 4

On 02/01/2019 at 2:08 AM, evilstewie said:

Id like to report the GADD servers as people who donate get special privileges. I've been playing on this server for a while now and it has become cancerous as the admins and the owners give special perks and privileges to certain people. Those people being anyone who is willing to give them money. It wouldn't be an issue if those perks weren't better weapons or load-outs  that give players advantage over others in said server.

Hi Stewie.

It was only a few days ago you were in the same channel as me telling me how cool my servers are.

Now, hours before this post i have side chat logs of you badmouthing my servers shortly after you died... This is going well for you already.

Because you have had one bad time on my servers, you are willing to jeopardise all that i have built over the past 3 years by saying things like this which are not true.

Now, just before BI get involved, know this... We run Exile at Gaming At Death's Door [GADD] and with that, we have made it so players spawn with random gear each time they respawn after dying. In this setup, there are UIDs in an array of whom are clan members, they apply to our clan via this page: https://gamingatdeathsdoor.com/app 
IF they get accepted into our clan, they are added to this UID array and spawn with slightly better loadout kits for being a loyal player and clan member, they also get access to a texture for their base flag with our logo on it to feel more like they are part of the clan. 

I can provide these scripts for BI to see which will come timestamped for when they were last edited as part of the download so they know that between this post and my reply, they have not been tampered with. This is the only way to gain better spawn loadouts, you have to apply to join our clan. And it's not even that good. Basically a Taurus becomes a gold Taurus. It's purely cosmetic too. I hope this concludes your libellous accusations about our loadouts. 

As for weapons, we DO NOT give out weapons to donators. We see no need to either since you can find great guns in our spawn areas! 

Your point about it being cancerous... I'm sure many, like myself, find this term deeply offensive and inconsiderate, since my Mother had cancer, i do not like this word being used to describe things. I think the term you are looking for is "I am bored and the server isn't really my cup of tea because i keep dying". Which also is a false statement as you seemed to have different opinions in my TeamSpeak just 3 days ago.

As for other benefits we give, I mean... i say thank you to the people throwing their money at me but that's not really a benefit.

I do see what happened here tho, you probably got killed in game by one of our loyal players who has donated and has the tags in discord to show them off, and got mad.

At GADD, we DO NOT provide any benefits what so ever in game, for donating, as stated in our community FAQ here: https://gamingatdeathsdoor.com/faq 

As a matter of fact, we used to provide cosmetic things to donators but had to stop when we introduced RHS to our servers, their license at the time i did not know required this, but i pulled out on Monetization straight away after contacting Jiri via the infringements email address.

In my eyes, a donation is a donation, you do not got to the WWF and expect a panda or gifts, you are donating for a cause. It's the same here, you donate to keep us going as ArmA is very demanding and requires powerful and expensive servers. You will not receive anything except a glorified tag in out Discord and TeamSpeak purely to show your loyalty to our community. 

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
Snarky comment removed
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This topic has been closed due to NO evidence being provided to support the accusation.

If it believed that a user/group is violating BI monetisation or content rules, please contact infringements@bistudio.com. 

False/Fraudulent reporting will be dealt with accordingly.

• Like 1