Sign in to follow this  
tacticalchubz

Workshop problem

Hello and merry christmas to you all, i moved my arma 3 directory to another larger drive so i could update my mods, but the !workshop file is empty apart from the standard file that is included. all mods work so must be stored on the drive somewhere, i just cant locate them. is there a fix for this? 

31 minutes ago, tacticalchubz said:

Hello and merry christmas to you all, i moved my arma 3 directory to another larger drive so i could update my mods, but the !workshop file is empty apart from the standard file that is included. all mods work so must be stored on the drive somewhere, i just cant locate them. is there a fix for this? 

How did you accomplish the ArmA 3 folder change? Was it a program or did it simply drag to another directory?

Open ArmA's laucher, click options, mod's options tab, and then check ArmA's watch folders and the folder where the mod's are.

This can solve. Good luck

just the steam>arma 3>proprerties>move install directory method. worked perfectly apart from i cant see any listed mods. strange as they show up in the launcher and work perfectly, its just i cant change any options as the files aren't in the !workshop folder. cheers for the advice i'll try it out.