Sign in to follow this  
PitViper

So long, lazarus long

Well, I missed Lazarus_Long's  thread.. so here is my comment (sorry admins. but I really needed to comment).

Take it easy. They won't send you to the battlefield without good reimmersion training so don't jump to the conclusion that you are "going to the front".  BTW, ever heard of the concept of OPSEC? biggrin.gif  

I think it's a bit comical when some of the "college money hoarders" cry when they have to face the realization that they are in a real live military (not are all like that, Uncle Sam assisted me in getting my degree as well). Complaining about graduation dates, though, after taking an oath seems to be a bit trivial and very unprofessional.  I would b****h like that to your squad mates like you did here! Let's just hope its a onetime event to relieve some stress.  Good Luck

hmm.. Have you determined where you are going?  "podunk guard units" (as you call them confused.gif) seem to be mostly mobilizing for Balkans rotations the last few years. It would make your rant pretty silly if this is where you are going.

Lazarus, put those OFP skills to good use!

Seriously, hope you are safe and make it back intact. Good luck and best wishes.

Okay, no need for another thread on this smile.gif Want to wish lazarus luck, then use private messages. Sorry lads smile.gif