Sign in to follow this  
chaztheducky

Ducky!

Feels kinda like being an underage kid who slipped past the bouncer into a nightclub huh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Dec. 24 2002,05:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Feels kinda like being an underage kid who slipped past the bouncer into a nightclub huh?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah. While we're completely offtopic, how long do you think this guy is gonna last before his first PR?

Lol welcome to the forums and congrats on your first soon to be locked thread smile.gif. I suggest you read the rules. xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Dec. 24 2002,05:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Dec. 24 2002,05:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Feels kinda like being an underage kid who slipped past the bouncer into a nightclub huh?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah. While we're completely offtopic, how long do you think this guy is gonna last before his first PR?<span id='postcolor'>

Hard to tell, dosen't look promising for him but who knows, maybe he likes guns as much as ducks biggrin.gif. He may yet fit in

Time will tell. Man, the mods are slow on the uptake tonight- quick, somewhat post some gory photos!

*half-assed attempt to throw this into whatever is ontopic enough for offtopic*

So...what kind of guns do you guys use for duck hunting?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Dec. 24 2002,05:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Time will tell. Man, the mods are slow on the uptake tonight- quick, somewhat post some gory photos!<span id='postcolor'>

lol don't go there man, you'll get someone banned that ain't cool wink.gif

uh....Tippman 98 with a slight modification to fire rubber balls instead of paintballs...and i just happen to call my friends ducks tounge.gif

LOL I just checked and there are no moderators on!!! SPAM SPAM SPAM!!! lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Dec. 24 2002,06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ECHO! ECHO!<span id='postcolor'>

Never geard of that gun confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MODERATORS! Moderators!

<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, I'm interested in hearing how they hunt ducks too

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Dec. 24 2002,06wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Three pages and still not locked? wow<span id='postcolor'>

Yes im impressed too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Dec. 24 2002,06<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ECHO! ECHO!<span id='postcolor'>

Never heard of that gun <!--emo&confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MODERATORS! Moderators!

<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, I'm interested in hearing how they hunt ducks too<span id='postcolor'>

LOL  biggrin.gif