7erra

[Release] Virtual Arsenal Shop System

Dose any one know how to implement simple shops money into the fn_VASShandler.sqf. I having a hard time to understand the code placement.  

@7erra how do I make it so this script rewards me for money when I kill zombies, At the moment I only get rewarded for killing human AI and even when I try to use ["setMoney", [player, 200]] call TER_fnc_VASShandler; //-> nil and put it into the Ravage "Ambient Zombies" module, it only works in singleplayer during mission editing and stops working on my dedicated server.

Just a heads up, from the current release on GitHub there seems to be some kind of mod dependency when opening the mission in 3DEN. After dismissing the message the demo mission no longer works.

"Attention! This mission was previously saved using the following 3DEN Editor mod(s):

3DENENHANCED

You won't be able to edit or save any custom attributes added by the mod(s). End now and install the mission mod(s) to prevent any loss of custom data.

Is this mod necessary to run VASS? Because we currently do not use that in our group.

Edit: I've installed the mod but the demo mission does not seem to work, even re-downloaded. 1 VR dude, 1 Pilot and an empty ammo crate. None have variable names or init. What is up?