wclark3

Can't lock onto targets.

I am having trouble locking onto targets at any rang over 200m while in a jet. It was working fine a long time ago but when I started flying again it just broke. I have trayed every fix I can think of and nothing is helping any ideas? It may have happened after the jets DLC.

4 hours ago, wclark3 said:

I am having trouble locking onto targets at any rang over 200m while in a jet. It was working fine a long time ago but when I started flying again it just broke. I have trayed every fix I can think of and nothing is helping any ideas? It may have happened after the jets DLC.

What weapon are you locking on what target?

The whole targeting and sensor stuff has been largely updated and changed with jets DLC.

What's your view distance set at? 

What's the view distance of the mission you're playing set at?

What jet are you using with which weapon to lock onto what kind of target using which sensor?

On 10/1/2018 at 4:54 AM, stanhope said:

What's your view distance set at? 

What's the view distance of the mission you're playing set at?

What jet are you using with which weapon to lock onto what kind of target using which sensor?

I have the max setting for view distance and I use the f-16 but it worked with the f-16 before.

I can lock onto target but if they are more then 200m away it won't lock but all the other guys I fly with it works fine.