MarcusODmaximus

Browser version no longer works

So I still play this frustrating game from time to time because I love it. Maybe one day they'll make an update for the browser version but I know they have stated they won't. 

However I can no longer play due to the same reason fineass7 said in the other thread

api_code":null,"code":500,"message":"Internal Server Error","uid":1535934788871

This is frustrating as well but not the type I want to keep coming back to from time to time :) Pretty please fix it so it launches again. Thank you for the great game.

On 8.9.2018 at 8:56 PM, MarcusODmaximus said:

fineass7

You mean... @phinehas7?

On 8.9.2018 at 8:56 PM, MarcusODmaximus said:

said in the other thread

Why don't you post there then that you have the problem too?

Yes Deadman, I did mean phinehas7. I guess I just changed the name a bit to have a little fun. I wanted to also voice my concern that the game wasn't working properly but I wanted to give fine props to the ass who brought it up first. I didn't post in the bugs thread for a couple reasons. A game that doesn't launch at all, to me, is more than just a bug but a serious problem. I'm not a game developer so please excuse me if I don't know the proper use of the word bug. I also wanted to post a new thread so it would attract more attention to the issue for both the dev's and other users who are similarly affected. 

Now some questions for you. Why would you take time out of your day to ask me these 2 questions? Were you actually confused I referenced a different user? Would that even matter at all if so? Why are you so concerned in which thread I post this? How does that affect you?

I'm having doubts you had any good intentions whatsoever when you made this post. Don't worry, it's all good, I still love you.